Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

I'm voting John/Pyro as captain of this thread with his bold and huge font replies.

Also, speaking the thoughts a lot of you are thinking but don't have the balls to post.

Also, Spindarella Cutty Swiss Cheese rocking D36 this weekend, I got that beat juggle like no other...promise my basslines be breaking necks

Old Post Oct-29-2010 04:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neon
it could be a number of things, typically very minor (open bills, final signoffs, etc.) - but can become very major when these things aren't received by the time the TCO is coming up for renewal. you know how things work in the city, and you certainly see how things have been working here.

per the public records, I can see the building needs final sign-offs on a few things (see blank spaces) before getting an official thumbs-up from the city of ny.

mang.. i was all day at the DOB today...i would've roughed some one up to get some process of final CofO done.

anyways they only got a few application opened. i saw one unpaid application. thats all. oh and i guess the capacity of this place is roughly 200 people bellow, 400 on fist floor and 180 mezzanie. nice

Old Post Oct-29-2010 04:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Suddenko
tranceaddict in training

!

Cabaret License is ACTIVE since this morning..........happy halloween?

Old Post Oct-29-2010 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Suddenko Click here to Send Suddenko a Private Message Add Suddenko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Re: !

quote:
Originally posted by Suddenko
Cabaret License is ACTIVE since this morning..........happy halloween?

source?

Old Post Oct-29-2010 13:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Re: Re: !

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
source?

http://www.trans.abc.state.ny.us/se...&licenseType=CR

Old Post Oct-29-2010 13:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjDeComp
Proud V-Dub Owner

No Sasha tonight?

Old Post Oct-29-2010 16:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjDeComp Click here to Send DjDeComp a Private Message Add DjDeComp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jar-Z
tranceaddict in training

Dunno Re: Re: Re: !

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
http://www.trans.abc.state.ny.us/se...&licenseType=CR

Sooooo Pyro, any chance you'll take a walk down the street and see what's happenin since they got their license?

Old Post Oct-29-2010 16:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jar-Z Click here to Send Jar-Z a Private Message Add Jar-Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by osterzone
So do you want a cookie or something? Do you want a prize?

That's a great idea! Nobody should open another nightclub in Manhattan again! That'll keep the industry going...
This, of course, coming from one of the loudest mouths on the board yet he can't even get into the clubs.

Right on. Step away from the "post reply" button - please! Not everything or everyone's post needs a comment from you.

Especially when you just repeat yourself. Over and over. You have me repeating myself, now!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Oct-29-2010 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 17:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Shame / Disagreement

I want a fucking cookie. White chocolate macadamia please, and you better bake that shit from scratch!

Now seriously tho, let's not turn this thread into a flame war or else I will lock it.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 17:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

for real...i wasn't making the comment to sound uppity or anything, just stating the obvious...
its a shame, but anyone with any amount of experience in the clubbing world of NYC understands why this shit happens.
Lets all enjoy the weekend, there are PLENTY of other parties in awesome places

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 17:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

so where is circo loco gonna be now?

Old Post Oct-29-2010 18:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Old(ish?) song pls! [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardfloor - acperience 1 (unknown breaks mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread