Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
plexipr
Supreme tranceaddict

A new beacon for New York nightlife will be ignited this fall in the heart of Manhattan – DISTRICT 36. The brand new, custom-built nightclub injects originality and vitality into the scene and will once again put forth New York City at the center of global clubbing.

District 36 will revive the tradition of classic New York dance clubs built for dance music enthusiasts by building on the pillars of the proper NY club: impeccable sound, exceptional music programming, superior hospitality and a dancefloor that gives you the intimacy of a small room but the power of a mega club. The three-level nightclub will feature an impeccable sound designed and engineered by Gary Stewart Audio - legendary for designing sound systems at some of the most renowned clubs around the world. In addition, the club has assembled a team of nightlife professionals who bring vast amounts of experience and expertise in building a successful nightclub.

District 36’s Musical Director Taimur Agha will be programming nights with the same philosophy behind his much-respected BlkMarket Membership parties: booking artists who have inspired him as a DJ and bringing in the talent that he would want to play alongside. In addition to bringing in the BlkMarket Membership parties for a new residency, both BlkMarket residents Taimur and Fahad will also be serving as District 36 resident DJs. The club’s much anticipated line-up, based on talent and ability rather than overhyped profiles, will provide a vital platform in NYC for the best in international DJ talent.

District 36 will also feature the next incarnation of Victor Calderone’s illustrious EVOLVE DJ residency. The legendary New York DJ handpicked the club to begin the next chapter of his legacy based on the club’s commitment to superior sound and its focus on building a technology-driven room for the next generation of clubbers. On the importance of his residency Calderone says, “As a DJ it’s important to establish a connection with your audience and after traveling the world, instituting a regular base in NYC is like coming home. This residency will be a fresh start and as an artist it’s important to evolve, reenergize the crowd as well as myself and always stay ahead of the curve. Together we will build a new home for clubbers.

Beyond the club events, District 36 Special Events Director Lee Blumer, formerly of Hammerstein Ballroom, crobar and most recently M2, returns to nightlife with her talented team of consummate professionals. Her wealth of experience in film, Broadway, fashion and signature product launches will bring a sophisticated level of service to both large-scale events and intimate gatherings.

Enter District 36!
www.d36nyc.com

Old Post Aug-25-2010 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plexipr Click here to Send plexipr a Private Message Visit plexipr's homepage! Add plexipr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

when does it finally open???

im excited for dubfire on november 27th!

Old Post Aug-25-2010 19:14  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Taimur & Fahad = instant nyc legends.

Circoloco for Halloween, epic

I just hope they have somewhat of a door to keep the trash and ed hardy douches away.

Old Post Aug-25-2010 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

whats the location.

Old Post Aug-25-2010 19:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

Really excited for this! How does everyone see upcoming events for this list since their site is not on yet?

Old Post Aug-25-2010 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

line-up?
pics?
dress code?

Old Post Aug-25-2010 20:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

36 between 5th and 6th - i think.

36 and something...

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Aug-26-2010 01:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

EnigmaT posted a bunch of dates on the party planner post-

These are the ones I most interested in.

Adam Beyer & Ida Engberg -aka- Drumcode --- Friday 09/17/10--- District 36 (NYC)

Radio Slave --- Friday 10/29/10--- District 36 (NYC)

Dubfire --- Saturday 11/27/10--- District 36 (NYC)

Old Post Aug-26-2010 17:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

ahhh...D36 bringing NYC a taste of Europa, cheers!!

Old Post Aug-26-2010 17:23  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Just got this in the mail announcing flawless' Verboten residency at D36:

http://www.flawlessmediarelations.c...e/6-13/d36.html

Old Post Aug-26-2010 18:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
36 between 5th and 6th - i think.

36 and something...

This is going to be too convenient for me when I get out of work @ 11 pm from 23rd & 5th

It's a good sign to see some of the best promoters in NYC involved

Old Post Aug-26-2010 21:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
This is going to be too convenient for me when I get out of work @ 11 pm from 23rd & 5th

It's a good sign to see some of the best promoters in NYC involved

hope the location is good, i wonder what occupied this space before this place. i know that area pretty well im trying to think where they could have possibly put it.

Old Post Aug-27-2010 13:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha & Digweed Communicate CD2 [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tatana vs The Mystery - "Soul Cry" (Sam Sharp Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread