Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

cool day overall (even though i was dead tired from danny t the night before)

maybe it was the lack of sleep but piknic felt weird yesterday. something was missing.

am i alone w this thought? been going for 5 years

dubfire was meh, nice wam up set michael

Old Post May-22-2012 19:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Old Post May-22-2012 23:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

thanks marcus! would have been nice to meet you, maybe next time

Old Post May-23-2012 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

with the addition of grumman78 these first two piknics have been the beginning of what appears to be a legendary season

great job from all the locals! casa, driss, gab... you all rocked

extreme insanity from tone of arc, i think he was my pick of the weekend - can't wait for the album

Old Post May-23-2012 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Leif
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post May-24-2012 16:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Leif Click here to Send Leif a Private Message Add Leif to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Shot in the dark, but anyone know that track? Sounds like it's either being mixed in or out, but that echo is what gives it away. I have it on a Tommyboy mix from '06 and always wanted to know what it was. Pretty psyched when they dropped it

Old Post May-24-2012 17:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

ya it's called

"Brian Blanc - Brianc Blanc (Marc Mysterio Edit)"

Old Post May-24-2012 18:12  Canada
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh please.

I've been rocking that MM mix of Brian Blanc since it was a promo.

It sounds similar, but def a different track.

Old Post May-24-2012 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

what a friggin' weekend! i was pleasantly surprised by art dept. like, REALLY pleasantly surprised. generally, i'm not much of a fan of the sets i have from them on my laptop, and i found they really played a lot differently than what's in those recorded sets. driss and tone of arc were great also. i really have no criticism to give, which is rare haha! only thing is that i'd really love to see some porta-pottys (spelling?) throughout the site. bathrooms were disgusting and line-ups for the women's was ridiculous. i went in the men's room every time.

dubfire was, well, dubfire! deeper and darker than what he played last year...less house, more techno with proggy undertones...i really liked it; i agree w/ spin...one of the better sets i've heard from him lately. the energy on both days was off the hook. i'll be missing nina this sunday cuz i have to work but i'm really looking forward to lee burridge

great season opening!

great meeting witty, finally!!!

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post May-24-2012 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by ~*Stereohead*~
what a friggin' weekend! i was pleasantly surprised by art dept. like, REALLY pleasantly surprised. generally, i'm not much of a fan of the sets i have from them on my laptop, and i found they really played a lot differently than what's in those recorded sets.

this is called " you had to be there " syndrome

context is everything

Old Post May-24-2012 22:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

looks like someone filmed some of my set

Old Post May-24-2012 23:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Shot in the dark, but anyone know that track? Sounds like it's either being mixed in or out, but that echo is what gives it away. I have it on a Tommyboy mix from '06 and always wanted to know what it was. Pretty psyched when they dropped it

It's &ME.

Madly in love with that track.. so hunting and yet sexy! I was psyched when they played it, but it was followed by a shitty track.. Their set was very uneven IMO.

Old Post May-25-2012 06:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback---- 2003 Kick Ass Tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tiësto - "Sparkles" (Transa Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread