Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JayseP
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
Going shopping for Monitors tomorrow. Weeeee

I'm in the market atm too Fledz.. can u plz let me know how you go I'd appreciate it..? Currently have no clue what I'm after really so learning.. but, just want monitors!!

Old Post Apr-18-2007 05:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for JayseP Click here to Send JayseP a Private Message Add JayseP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Sure thing, keep an eye on this thread:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...2&forumid=48&s=

It will be alot easier for you to listen to the monitors in Melbourne. I had to get a pair of Dynaudio BM5a's shipped in so I could listen to them. How nice of the salesguy, but I guess he'll make a nice amount if I buy them. More info in the thread.

Old Post Apr-18-2007 05:32  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic
sounds fine on my rp6's.. actually i think this is the best mix you have put out.. and the sounds are amazing too. that bassline is really good dude

Thankz mangz. Yeh for me, mixing is my weakness. I tend to focus more on making sounds and the composition part than mixing. And the most fucked up part is Mixing is probably the most enjoyable part in production - I just seem to ignore it. This time I used Spectral / Stereo analyzers on every sound to help me separate each sound which helps a fair bit. I normally use my ear and EQ it that way... but the analyzers seem to work well so i'll keep using them.

Old Post Apr-18-2007 22:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Just got these!

Fucking love them.

Old Post Apr-19-2007 09:52  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayseP
Supreme tranceaddict

nice one bruvv! sweet setup you got goin on there..

So you're using a pcmcia audio out to hook em up??

Old Post Apr-19-2007 10:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for JayseP Click here to Send JayseP a Private Message Add JayseP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Nope. Firewire (4 to 6 pin)

The Firebox doesn't seem to have any problems with firewire like many other AI's do on non macs

You can see the connection (grey/silver cable) on the 4th pic.

Old Post Apr-19-2007 10:49  Croatia
JayseP
Supreme tranceaddict

noiiiyyyce!! You're gonna be lost in that thing for aaaages.. probably get all bone thin n shit.. food? what? i can't hear you!! shhhh anyway.. hahaha

methinks i'll need a card with my toshi (no firewire)

Old Post Apr-19-2007 11:38  Australia
Fledz
Banned

No firewire at all?

Ouch!

Do you have the old PCMCIA or the new Expresscard?

If you have the PCMCIA then you can just get an adapter with firewire on it. A bit bulky but it should solve your problems

As for getting lost in it, haha definitely but I have to hold back a bit. Got heaps of uni work. God damn I just want to finish and start working. Can't wait until winter hols though

Old Post Apr-19-2007 12:20  Croatia
JayseP
Supreme tranceaddict

just got these
MY NEW TOY
haven't stopped bangin em out since

Old Post May-01-2007 11:44  Australia
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

quote:
Originally posted by JayseP
just got these
MY NEW TOY
haven't stopped bangin em out since

$759

Old Post May-01-2007 11:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deeman
Professional Mad Khunt

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
$759

I'm sure he didn't pay that much Philbs ...!

Old Post May-01-2007 11:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Deeman Click here to Send Deeman a Private Message Add Deeman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayseP
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
$759

$450.. bargain!

Old Post May-01-2007 12:49  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread