Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

dude im hard.

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
Alright ****z - heres the break

dutch force - deadline [ break & main melody ]

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Jul-07-2007 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

^^ haha glad you like it. Thought I would add a sound thats recognizable in the original mix.

Heres the second break where ived layered another sound which I think is pretty cool on top of the original lead sound. [ without percs and pads ]- Pads i'll record live last and then i'll upload the full track and PM whoever wants it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6mi46

Old Post Jul-08-2007 20:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T-Soma
The Sky Was Pink...

Those are some amazing sounds. Really uplifting and clear.
Definitely send me a fully copy your done with the track.

I made a little something just last night when I found the 10 years Euphonic Remix Contest. Even though the vocals are kinda cheese but I had fun with em and decided to just make a whole new track.

Just to be nice, iv hosted them on a pretty fast server so don't be scared to go for the 320.

Click here for 320 (14.1 mb)

Click here for 192 (8.46 mb)

I still need to add some layers of perc and just a few effects here and there but I overall like things staying pretty simple.

Old Post Jul-09-2007 09:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Soma Click here to Send T-Soma a Private Message Add T-Soma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

OK decided not to go with that sound that I layered -

have a listen to this and tell me if you like it or hate it... Im interested more so in the main lead ( changed notes )

UPDATED TRACK

kthxbi ^___-

Last edited by ONION on Jul-11-2007 at 07:19

Old Post Jul-11-2007 01:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

This is choice mang. I really love the feel to this tune, you bring a depth to the track that still keeps the power of the original but at the same time offering a new vision for it. the pads and the arp get me heaps =)

quote:

have a listen to this and tell me if you like it or hate it... Im interested more so in the main lead ( changed notes )

UPDATED TRACK

kthxbi ^___-

Old Post Jul-12-2007 08:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

quote:

UPDATED TRACK

kthxbi ^___-

Onion you good thing you!

very nice sounding track man. not familiar with the orig so i cant compare but this works! your tracks are sounding much better, quality is ace good work

:: Out soon ::

»
Adam Jace - Safari People [Plastic City]

http://www.myspace.com/adamjace

Old Post Jul-13-2007 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for jåcë Click here to Send jåcë a Private Message Add jåcë to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

Hey all

My track 'Nordica' that I posted up a few months ago got picked up and is coming out on Fullbodysoundsystem later in the year! w00t

full clip here -> www.myspace.com/adamjace

:: Out soon ::

»
Adam Jace - Safari People [Plastic City]

http://www.myspace.com/adamjace

Old Post Jul-13-2007 03:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for jåcë Click here to Send jåcë a Private Message Add jåcë to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

jace i'm sad

quote:
Originally posted by jåcë
not familiar with the orig

Old Post Jul-13-2007 06:07 
MiSSyM
xxx

JACE WELL DONE DUDE! all the best. Love the bit especially after 3minute mark. wohooooo you must be wrapt!

ONION boy when you gunna do a myspace & get someone to put you on a label LOL HAHA & dont give me this "I only do it for my friends".

You could really make some MULLLLLLLLLLUHHHHH

haha
x

Old Post Jul-13-2007 09:34  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sm44
Supreme tranceaddict

congrats jace
very good to hear u got signed

Old Post Jul-15-2007 08:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sm44 Click here to Send sm44 a Private Message Add sm44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

nice work jace! was a good track from what i remember hehe

heres somethign i finished yesterday:
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/b7ee3967ca_8.7MB

Old Post Jul-17-2007 06:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mzvirbulis
"Boom Boom"

nice work dude!!!

Old Post Jul-17-2007 22:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for mzvirbulis Click here to Send mzvirbulis a Private Message Add mzvirbulis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnyone know this tune from sensation 2007 belgium DVD? [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSensation - Sensation White 2005 (Die Hymne) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread