Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012
Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
totally...but if need be, i can go to the venue and sell them there.....i mean, im only staying a few blocks away anyways

Yea but I'ma be on the Sasha boat and it launches at 3. Don't want to cut it short and get stuck with extra tix and not on the boat. Would be a double-fail.

Old Post Feb-17-2012 17:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't get Ideas Kids of adding another day for SHM motel !!!!

I won't be available to sell my tickz

They are suggesting on twitter SHM

Can this be posible or not ?'

I guess they can

Swedish House Mafia
Due to overwhelming demand we are working hard on a 2nd Masquerade Motel Miami for Sat 3/24, details coming!! (SHM HQ)

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Last edited by Zo on Feb-17-2012 at 19:08

Old Post Feb-17-2012 18:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, saw that coming. They had it planned initially for their original site in Haluover Beach.

That puts a wrench in the plans of the people who were trying to resell tickets.

Old Post Feb-17-2012 19:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drewz926
tranceaddict

SHM + Nude Beach =

Old Post Feb-17-2012 19:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drewz926 Click here to Send drewz926 a Private Message Add drewz926 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
Don't get Ideas Kids of adding another day for SHM motel !!!!

I won't be available to sell my tickz

They are suggesting on twitter SHM

Can this be posible or not ?'

I guess they can

Swedish House Mafia
Due to overwhelming demand we are working hard on a 2nd Masquerade Motel Miami for Sat 3/24, details coming!! (SHM HQ)

Dammit!

Old Post Feb-17-2012 19:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

also - sigh @ 2nd show.

Old Post Feb-17-2012 19:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

wow - ticket prices have dropped like $40 on stubhub since they 2nd show annoucement! d'oh!

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-17-2012 20:00  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

what's the best/safest for shipping fedex envelope I assume? for like 10 bucks. doesn't paypal have something where you can link the payment to the actual shipment so nothing goes wrong? I barely use it that's why I ask

Old Post Feb-17-2012 20:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

How the hell can they have a second show when they had so much trouble setting up just one? I hope miami officials kill that idea lol.

Old Post Feb-17-2012 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
How the hell can they have a second show when they had so much trouble setting up just one? I hope miami officials kill that idea lol.

actually seems pretty easy to me... the venue will all be ready to roll for show #2 based on the prep for show #1.

and the SHM people as i hear had to partner with some local people in Miami (who have the right connections/reputation/etc.) to get this pulled off.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-17-2012 20:42  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

^That makes sense. Their fans on FB are calling them greedy for suggesting a second show lol. I hope if they get a second show it will be 18+. Then that will sell out too probably. It would be fucked up if the second show was cheaper, making their hardcore fans pay more. I wouldn't put it past SHM though.

Old Post Feb-17-2012 20:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
actually seems pretty easy to me... the venue will all be ready to roll for show #2 based on the prep for show #1.

and the SHM people as i hear had to partner with some local people in Miami (who have the right connections/reputation/etc.) to get this pulled off.

If they do better do it now so they can be sold out ASAP and keep my tik on e-bay so far on ebay the most expensive one is asking $ 750 for 1 tik yea right ?

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Old Post Feb-17-2012 21:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEurodance song, help me id please! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMinimal Funk - "The Groovy Thang" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread