Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yug_zohoth
tranceaddict in training

quote:
you are a sick worthless piece of shit, you should be the one that gets stabbed in the fucking throat

You'd BETTER watch what you say buddyboy .
So leph555, are you saying that because of my macabre description of how Ste should retaliate? Or because you think it would be wrong for him to kill the dog who killed his cat. If its the latter than I think thats pretty fucked up. Maybe you're just a macho reactionary. If you're pet was killed by a neighborhood dog wouldnt you
want to kill the dog in retaliation? I believe very strongly in the food chain and if a dog kills somebody's pet or a person-that dog's gotta be eliminated. If you dont like that well thats just tough shiit.

Old Post Oct-29-2007 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Yug_zohoth Click here to Send Yug_zohoth a Private Message Add Yug_zohoth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Project-K
JD ėtictsile

what the fuck does the food chain have to do with murdering for revenge?

Unless you plan to eat the dog afterwards?

Old Post Oct-29-2007 17:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Project-K Click here to Send Project-K a Private Message Add Project-K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

quote:
Originally posted by Yug_zohoth
You'd BETTER watch what you say buddyboy .

yea OKAY

he should contact the owner face to face and ask him wtf is going on.

the owner is responsible for his dog just as he would have been for his underage child.

Old Post Oct-29-2007 17:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread