Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
frontebb
Supreme tranceaddict

Hate is a powerful word.

Old Post Sep-30-2002 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for frontebb Click here to Send frontebb a Private Message Add frontebb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jason R
tranceaddict

really sorry to hear that. People are right when they say don't kill the dog but I'd e so angry and upset I'd kill it anyway. And as for the owner take out the rest of your anger on his face.
I won't let my kitten out to play at the moment cos theres some dirty pikeys in the area who go round in a van and when they see a cat they let there dogs out to kill it. I just don't understand people like this.
If they got my kitten I would set fire to their caravan with them in it if I could get away with it.

Old Post Sep-30-2002 18:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jason R Click here to Send Jason R a Private Message Add Jason R to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Originally posted by caroline
Hate is a powerful word.

what a nice observation...

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Sep-30-2002 18:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-Canada
Trance Titan

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee

what a nice observation...

indeed...

Old Post Sep-30-2002 18:53  Iceland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-Canada Click here to Send Trance-Canada a Private Message Add Trance-Canada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RenderedDream
what should i put here?

anyone who hurts a dog will be the same has hurting me..so beware..

Old Post Oct-01-2002 22:18  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for RenderedDream Click here to Send RenderedDream a Private Message Visit RenderedDream's homepage! Add RenderedDream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
whiskers
old skool

fucken dogs, stupid fucken dogs and their owners... if i ever had a dog, i'd rather have a little cuddly wuddly fuzzy wuzzy poodle or some shit like that...

however, i prefer cats! yes, especially combat cats... RRAAAAA! /hiss meow

Old Post Oct-01-2002 22:44  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djxtension
That's Not My Name

I have both dogs and cats, and I swear to you that my dogs wouldn't ever bite a cat.

The dogs and cats I have go along pretty well, and the cats really beat the shit out of the dog if comes to close...

But I'm really sorry to hear that man. Cats are cool.

But as said before, it's not the dogs fault, it's the owner's.
If you raise your dog well, it won't ever bite a cat.

So do me a favour, don't kill the dog; kill the owner

Old Post Oct-02-2002 17:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for djxtension Click here to Send djxtension a Private Message Add djxtension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yug_zohoth
tranceaddict in training

Ste, I say that you'd feel a lot better after killing the dog. Fuck all that bullshit from those dog-lovers who try say its not the dogs fault. I believe in the food chain and if someone elses dogs kills your pet, its your right to kill the dog in retaliation(or maybe report it to animal control and see if they'll destroy the dog for you). What you need is a stick and a big sharp knife. Is the dog aggressive towards you or strangers in general? If it is get it to charge you, when it gets close enough to bite than thrust the stick at it or shove the stick in the dogs mouth so it doesnt end up biting you. Lastly, dont stabe the dog in the stomach, go for the side of the neck so that you pierce its jugular vein/carotid artery. That way it will bleed to death fairly quickly. Reading your post makes me wanna provoke a nice big mean, cat killing dog to charge me and then shoot it in the head as its about to bite me.

Old Post Oct-29-2007 16:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Yug_zohoth Click here to Send Yug_zohoth a Private Message Add Yug_zohoth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

Re: RE: I hate dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Yug_zohoth
Ste, I say that you'd feel a lot better after killing the dog. Fuck all that bullshit from those dog-lovers who try say its not the dogs fault. I believe in the food chain and if someone elses dogs kills your pet, its your right to kill the dog in retaliation(or maybe report it to animal control and see if they'll destroy the dog for you). What you need is a stick and a big sharp knife. Is the dog aggressive towards you or strangers in general? If it is get it to charge you, when it gets close enough to bite than thrust the stick at it or shove the stick in the dogs mouth so it doesnt end up biting you. Lastly, dont stabe the dog in the stomach, go for the side of the neck so that you pierce its jugular vein/carotid artery. That way it will bleed to death fairly quickly. Reading your post makes me wanna provoke a nice big mean, cat killing dog to charge me and then shoot it in the head as its about to bite me.

you are a sick worthless piece of shit, you should be the one that gets stabbed in the fucking throat

Old Post Oct-29-2007 16:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
something funny goes here

Location: Location Location with Phil & Kirstie, Channel 4, 9pm. Wait, only Acton will understand this

holy bump, bALTman.

Old Post Oct-29-2007 16:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ghost Raver
Senior tranceaddict

Sorry to hear that

I believe it's more the dog's owner at fault than the dog itself, but I fully understand how you feel and won't start arguing what's wrong or right to do in that situation. I myself own a dog (a 1.5 years old chihuahua) and I absolutely love dogs, but I also love cats maybe just as much. If somebody did something to my dog on purpose (accidents happen and IMO have to be understood at least on some level, although they are sad too) or something happened to him because of someone's stupidity, I'd get pretty furious.

I have never owned a cat and this is the first dog I have, but I did feel sad when my cousin's cat died. As far as I know, he died from old age. I had known the cat and played with it for so many years that it was sad to know that he died. They have another cat who is still alive, but he's getting old too so it probably won't be too long before he goes as well..

Old Post Oct-29-2007 16:45  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost Raver Click here to Send Ghost Raver a Private Message Add Ghost Raver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

quote:
Originally posted by noikeee
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=67135

i used to make some pretty awesome smart threads back then.

Old Post Oct-29-2007 16:46  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread