Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
benni
merci charles

If my cat would be killed by a dog,... I SWARE TO GOD! I'd kill that mother fucking dog, im not kidding, id go out find him and kick him in the belly, find a thick pipe or a baseball bat and hit him so fucking fast that he'd DIE!

First cat we had was called Tanya, she was one cute little cat, and after couple months she got 4 little kittens, after they grew up, tanya didn't like them anymore so my sister who lives in denmark decided to take her there and have her, few days later she got eaten by a fox downtown copenhagen.

We gave 2 kittens away, and decided to keep the other 2, then one of our kittens died because a car drove over her, she was only 6months old and still just a little kitty, and then our other cat wich is a male cat, fell down from a tree and one of his lounge got filled up with blood, but we didnt even know that happent, and our poor kitty had to live like that for a week until he fell down and died...

yeah and by the way, the other kittens we gave away are also both dead..

and now we have a black cat wich we found on the street very young, and we just decided to keep him, and i got really proud one day when i saw 2 dogs running on the street, and my black cat behind them like the dogs were scared like shit!

Old Post Sep-29-2002 22:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for benni Click here to Send benni a Private Message Add benni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeeDee
tranceaddict in training

Sad

oh...poor u, i cry for u and ur kitty...thats the saddest thing i've ever heard...that bastard dog! imma kill it myself!

"I killed my goldfish cuz the colour orange reminded me of sunshine"

Old Post Sep-29-2002 22:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DeeDee Click here to Send DeeDee a Private Message Add DeeDee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAZ
tranceaddict

Its normal for dogs and cats to not get along. But for one dog to bite its cat is the OWNERS fault. I have a dog it would never bit a cat by no means. Its the owners fault for not loving its dog so to speak or training it properly. Please go beat the shit out of the owner for letting the dog off its lease...or if its a stray dog go to your local spca or whatever they are called in england to get the dog.

Old Post Sep-29-2002 22:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAZ Click here to Send TrAZ a Private Message Add TrAZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=67135

Old Post Sep-29-2002 22:47  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Tammy is probably fine now, don't worry - cheer up, will ya?

Old Post Sep-29-2002 23:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
69kAlikAdikA69
tranceaddict

im sorry about your situation.. our siamese cat named Hope got ran over about two weeks ago.but shit dont kill the damn dog, stomp the owners ass. ahhhhhhhhhhh but dont hurt the dog !!

Old Post Sep-30-2002 03:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 69kAlikAdikA69 Click here to Send 69kAlikAdikA69 a Private Message Add 69kAlikAdikA69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
astroboy
Supreme tranceaddict

Its natural for dumb animals to kill smaller dumb animals - your cat probly killed a few mice/birds in its time. The owner of the animal, however is supposed to be smart enough to keep his dog from killing people's pets... so yeah go get him.

"ew! i wouldn't go anywhere near a homeless dudes butthole... not even if i was sodomizing him with a poison ivy cactus dildo" - Originally posted by lücid
"also can someone post the link to my mom's forum, thank you!" - Originally posted by miamitrance04
"dude man its not me its what the world does to me. Trust me I'm a normal person people just constantly fuck with me." Originally posted by ********
"I can see Lira getting a hard-on already. And believe me, Brazilian ass rape is the worst." - Originally posted by Meat187

Old Post Sep-30-2002 04:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for astroboy Click here to Send astroboy a Private Message Visit astroboy's homepage! Add astroboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-Canada
Trance Titan

Re: I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
today one of my cats got killed by a fucking dog, it bit her to death! the dog also killed a neighbours cat too

if i find out whose dog did it i will kill it msyelf, the fucking bastard. stab it in the stomach so it dies painfully like my cat did

sorry to hear that i also would like to say "R.I.P. Tammy" but not all dogs should be hated... only ones like that, the ones who dont know when to stop.. i think that one should be put down.. :/... but i've got 2 cats and 2 dogs... a rotties and a pitbul they love my cats... the cats love them... they happy..anyways i can rmemeber where i was going with this once agian sorry to hear bout ur cat

Old Post Sep-30-2002 05:03  Iceland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-Canada Click here to Send Trance-Canada a Private Message Add Trance-Canada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

Re: I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
today one of my cats got killed by a fucking dog, it bit her to death! the dog also killed a neighbours cat too

if i find out whose dog did it i will kill it msyelf, the fucking bastard. stab it in the stomach so it dies painfully like my cat did

damn man i am really sorry to hear that. please dont tell me it was that cutie "fluffy" in that other thread i lost my cat hashbrown about 6 months ago to leukemia and i still cannot look at pictures of him, i get all choked up...he was a cool fucking cat. whatever you do, try not to think about how he died and focus more on what a cool pet he was and how lucky he was to have an owner like you

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Sep-30-2002 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Go Blues

quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
Its natural for dumb animals to kill smaller dumb animals

so, that means its ok to kill the dog, cause he's a big dumb animal, killing a smaller dumb animal.

Old Post Sep-30-2002 15:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by BTG

so, that means its ok to kill the dog, cause he's a big dumb animal, killing a smaller dumb animal.

Also, it's ok to kill the dog owner, because he's a dumb animal who let his smaller dumb animal kill an even smaller animal (Tammy was not dumb )

Old Post Sep-30-2002 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TravelDog
tranceaddict

Sorry to hear that man...

I hope it's ok for Travel to be looking around in this thread though...

lol

Old Post Sep-30-2002 16:00  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for TravelDog Click here to Send TravelDog a Private Message Add TravelDog to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread