Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Audio Therapy - Across Borders : Greece
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tjpatel
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: South East El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

audio therapy always puts out good tracks

Old Post Jul-18-2005 13:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for tjpatel Click here to Send tjpatel a Private Message Add tjpatel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

i got interview with seaman shortly, i asked him about lots of things.....dunno when I get the answers.....i let you know.....asked him all about this and his label

Old Post Jul-19-2005 02:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
terryren
tranceaddict in training

GREAT PROG SOUND~

Old Post Jul-21-2005 08:25  China
Click Here to See the Profile for terryren Click here to Send terryren a Private Message Add terryren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
audiotherapist
Senior tranceaddict

cool where and when was the interview with Dave?

also a quick update you can now buy the CD direct from us - see below

Just to let you know we have had new shirts done for the Across Borders CD and now have quite a few styles in womens sizes available. We get quite a few enquiries for our releases and merchandise so have decided to make them directly available through us on the site.

We will keep the vinyl offers up online for a while so if you missed 1 or 2 releases and couldnt find them you should take advantage of our 3 for £10 offer. Anyway take a look at the site http://www.therapymusic.co.uk/

or go straight to the Buy Online page
http://www.therapymusic.co.uk/buy/buypageall.htm

any enquiries just mail us

cheers

Old Post Jul-29-2005 19:55  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for audiotherapist Click here to Send audiotherapist a Private Message Add audiotherapist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrimReaper
Relic of a past life

The CD had finally arrived in the local store around here too.. mm the Original version of Paramount is much better than the Four To The Floor Mix on the vinyl IMO, much more my style. A wicked CD, all the additional tracks on the CD are well worth it for me.

More unmixed CDs like this along with the vinyls plz!

quote:
Leslie Nielsen:
Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.

Old Post Jul-29-2005 21:04  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GrimReaper Click here to Send GrimReaper a Private Message Add GrimReaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
audiotherapist
Senior tranceaddict

glad you like it - we have another cd with unmixed versions coming soon so keep your eyes out which will also be on vinyl format as well

I gather from a few enquiries people were having trouble getting the release in some areas - but we are now selling it online ourselves as well as the t-shirts we have had done

Old Post Jul-29-2005 22:11  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for audiotherapist Click here to Send audiotherapist a Private Message Add audiotherapist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vkapartz
Senior tranceaddict

As an insider (well I live in Greece see ) I can tell you that these are the cream of the crop of current prog productions and Kosmas Epsilon and Stel are the hottest producers at this time. I would expect no less from Dave Seaman as he frequently visits Greece and is well loved around here

Old Post Aug-02-2005 21:17  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for vkapartz Click here to Send vkapartz a Private Message Visit vkapartz's homepage! Add vkapartz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tjpatel
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: South East El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

6. Tone Depth - Everything is the best track on the cd

Old Post Oct-13-2005 12:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for tjpatel Click here to Send tjpatel a Private Message Add tjpatel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by tjpatel
6. Tone Depth - Everything is the best track on the cd

Why are you bumping your threads after 1-2 months?

Old Post Oct-13-2005 12:39  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeiter
living in GU!

audiotherapist: check ur pm thank you!

Old Post Oct-13-2005 12:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeiter Click here to Send Zeiter a Private Message Add Zeiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frank Cujo
tranceaddict in training

Amazing CD!!

I am a huge fan of this sound coming out of Greece at the moment G-Pal, Tone Depth, Stel all good consistent producers.

Old Post Oct-13-2005 17:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Frank Cujo Click here to Send Frank Cujo a Private Message Add Frank Cujo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Audio Therapy - Across Borders : Greece
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread