Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Audio Therapy - Across Borders : Greece
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stevebutabi
spiritual-body-soul thing

Location: On the Edge of the Trans-Amazonian Highway in a Hastily Erected Wooden Shack

really looking forward to this.

Old Post Jun-06-2005 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stevebutabi Click here to Send stevebutabi a Private Message Add stevebutabi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
audiotherapist
Senior tranceaddict

so far I can only find across borders on WH Smiths online site for £8.54 but the date is June 27th not July 4th - fingers crossed we wont be late with the stock

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/whs/go.asp...=620&Menu=Music

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...2019022-9083854
cannot locate it yet on hmv etc , I did contact record store to see if they want it

the limited vinyl will be up all over the place over the next few weeks - couldnt get any promos into the shops in time on this one so the CD and vinyl will be released on the same day

no doubt city16 etc will have it up soon - just got the vinyl in today and they sound great

Old Post Jun-10-2005 11:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for audiotherapist Click here to Send audiotherapist a Private Message Add audiotherapist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrimReaper
Relic of a past life

Looks very tasty! Looking forward to get at least the CD.

quote:
Leslie Nielsen:
Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.

Old Post Jun-10-2005 13:17  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GrimReaper Click here to Send GrimReaper a Private Message Add GrimReaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
audiotherapist
Senior tranceaddict

anyone get this yet? would like to hear what people think

Old Post Jul-14-2005 16:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for audiotherapist Click here to Send audiotherapist a Private Message Add audiotherapist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrimReaper
Relic of a past life

Yeh i've got the vinyls already but the CD isn't coming out around here until next week. For me Ill Ssa on vinyl 2 is by far the best of them all.. but not a bad track on either one really. Will get x amount of spins from me.

quote:
Leslie Nielsen:
Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.

Old Post Jul-14-2005 18:41  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GrimReaper Click here to Send GrimReaper a Private Message Add GrimReaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

When/where is this available for digital download?

Cheers,
Keith

Old Post Jul-14-2005 21:22  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tommi [77]
\o/ /o\ /o/ \o\

Got both vinyls on tuesday and loving them. christian cambas - paramount and kosmas' ill ssa are my favourites

Old Post Jul-14-2005 23:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tommi [77] Click here to Send Tommi [77] a Private Message Add Tommi [77] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mikefasssy
Fa Kin Su Pah

looks awsome, kinda wish that gpal track was on the vinyl release though.

Old Post Jul-15-2005 06:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mikefasssy Click here to Send mikefasssy a Private Message Add mikefasssy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tenshi
likes music

i'm gonna order the cd from amazon.de

i really love all the tracks i've heard by now!
top notch album!

Old Post Jul-15-2005 07:10  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for Tenshi Click here to Send Tenshi a Private Message Visit Tenshi's homepage! Add Tenshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
audiotherapist
Senior tranceaddict

should have the digital downloads up at the end of the month if not start of August - still trying to get the cd out in Greece

Gpal track will no doubt turn up on Swift

glad people are into it - the limited vinyl has nearly all gone now

Old Post Jul-18-2005 12:21  United Kingdom
Jasperovitsj
Zehra roxorzz my boxorzz

quote:
Originally posted by audiotherapist

AT019

A Side - Christian Cambas - Paramount (Four To The Floor Mix)*

B Side - Tonedepth - Everything
Stel & Good Newz - Exactly What You Wanted

Definitely my favourite track of the whole album/vinylpackage!

Old Post Jul-18-2005 12:34  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Jasperovitsj Click here to Send Jasperovitsj a Private Message Visit Jasperovitsj's homepage! Add Jasperovitsj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tenshi
likes music

quote:
Originally posted by audiotherapist
should have the digital downloads up at the end of the month if not start of August - still trying to get the cd out in Greece

Gpal track will no doubt turn up on Swift

glad people are into it - the limited vinyl has nearly all gone now

are your plans at AT to release more cds in the future? i think it's a great opportunity to be one of the first labels which release vinyls & CD's!

i also find it very comfortable to order the CD from amazon.de!
already ordered it & an ulrich schnauss album so i don't have to pay for shipping!

thumbs up for audio therapy!

Old Post Jul-18-2005 12:45  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for Tenshi Click here to Send Tenshi a Private Message Visit Tenshi's homepage! Add Tenshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Audio Therapy - Across Borders : Greece
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread