Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by ONION

glad you like it, I suggest you grab the new one

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
oni0n - p00ftahz (2nd Version)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

dun like this one - oni0n schulz

Old Post Mar-29-2006 01:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
dun like this one - oni0n schulz

Youre not supposed to Jay Pee Elle

Listen to my latest one j00 sirry mangz

Old Post Mar-29-2006 03:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

i likey that 2nd one mang - nice breaks and all - the bottom end sounds a bit heavy to me, but that might be the crappy speakers on my pootah

Old Post Mar-29-2006 06:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION

quote:
i likey that 2nd one mang - nice breaks and all - the bottom end sounds a bit heavy to me, but that might be the crappy speakers on my pootah

Mang if it sounds shit on your crappy speakers... thats my fault... not your speakers.... I'll will fix it up s00nages... glad j00 like it ( l0ng time ) ^___-

Old Post Mar-29-2006 06:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

just had a fiddle with my eq settings - they were a bit whacked dun stress to much lol

Old Post Mar-29-2006 06:50  Australia
ONION

quote:
just had a fiddle with my eq settings - they were a bit whacked dun stress to much lol

oh awethomez!!

I tested the track on a few different sources ( 2 different headphonez, stereo, and studio monitors) and thought it might be a bit too loudagez and bass heavy...

Eye can alwayz fix it so you can keep your whacked eq settings eye tell j00

Old Post Mar-29-2006 06:53  Australia
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

hehe its ur tunes mangz

the bass and kick could still move mountains...not always a bad thing tho ^_^

Old Post Mar-29-2006 06:58  Australia
ONION

quote:
hehe its ur tunes mangz

the bass and kick could still move mountains...not always a bad thing tho ^_^

I'll call it - oniOn________The___Elusive___Obvious ('JPL Whacked EQ Edit')

Old Post Mar-29-2006 07:02  Australia
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

pretty nice kick for that sorta stuff in this oni0nz (:

http://www.vinylwarning.net.au/clips/clel014.mp3

Old Post Mar-29-2006 15:38  Australia
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

re: onion's newie.

I've noticed you always pump your bass alot, well at least in the last few samples.. perhaps leave all the sub freqs for the kick and roll off all the low freqs in your basses.. they kinda dominate a bit..

That said the sample was nice, breaks were really good.. and the track reminded me of something i've heard in the past. Please finish your NYE remix onion, I love that peice.

Dave

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Mar-29-2006 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

ONION gerbil I really like The Elusive Obvious track!
How long did it take to make?

YEAH SO WHAT IF HE LIKES BASS! you have got to have a dancey-vibe to a track, its not all about slowwwwwwww-motion!
hahahahaha

Im curious to know once you have completed a track that you yourself have made, what do you do then? Like do you send it to a record label and hope that it will get signed or what?????

quote:
the bottom end sounds a bit heavy to me

PUSSY!

hahahahaha

Old Post Apr-01-2006 08:24  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
The___Elusive___Obvious

g0t David DeAngelo?

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Apr-02-2006 08:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread