Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.30 [NITE/DAY] Drumcode @ Space (Terrace+Loft)
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
i saw faki three times last year (european advantages) so i completely understand why many of you want him to stop by and he would be worth it, but i dont need him there. at what time would he rape anyone anyway? a closing set for him would be early afternoon so that doesnt work. and if he plays earlier who the fuck can follow him?

just dont see it being realistic for him to be on the lineup. think it will be ida, joseph cap, alan fitz. those kinda names. really curious to see who they do all bring though. stop making us wait forever on the lineups space!

Oh for sure those names will be there. But with both rooms and approximately 30 combined hours of music between the two...I hope they bring some Drumcode artists that we don't necessarily get to see or hear very often in the states.

Old Post Feb-12-2014 22:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Oh for sure those names will be there. But with both rooms and approximately 30 combined hours of music between the two...I hope they bring some Drumcode artists that we don't necessarily get to see or hear very often in the states.

oh no i totally agree. thatll be the best part. i honestly think when adams on itll be way too slammed. dunno how ima deal with that yet.

Old Post Feb-12-2014 22:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Any discount code for this?

Old Post Feb-12-2014 22:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by civicstyle

jackie richie or travis rogers $5 off

Old Post Feb-12-2014 23:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
jackie richie or travis rogers $5 off

Thanks! Found one for this and for Deep Dish as well.

Old Post Feb-13-2014 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by civicstyle

for every event at Space, Mansion, Set, Ice Palace, Raleigh, Surfcomber, Shelborne and I'm forgetting one use Travis Rogers promo code.

Old Post Feb-13-2014 14:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
for every event at Space, Mansion, Set, Ice Palace, Raleigh, Surfcomber, Shelborne and I'm forgetting one use Travis Rogers promo code.

First year using promo codes, stupid me never used them before to save $. Such a rookie mistake after attending all these years.

Old Post Feb-13-2014 15:35 
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

Lineup?

Old Post Feb-14-2014 21:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
Lineup?

Been searching all day.. Space wrote me back saying anytime now.

Old Post Feb-15-2014 00:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

There's at least five names that are obvious:
Beyer, Engberg, Fitz, Cap, & Mull.... plus Skils is listed in gigatools.

That's all fine and well, and there are several other names from the label that would be really good additions, too (hoping for DZahn, PRitch, CSmith, KGeiger). It will be a good party no matter what, but to really take it to the next level I'm waiting for a name or two that aren't blatantly obvious. Moudaber, Lekebusch, Perc, or Baily would be great... but I guess what I'm really greedy for is a name not typically on the label that would blow everyone away.

EDIT: Just saw that Beyer posted on Feb 6 that lineup would be out "this week".... C'mon now....

Also occurred to me that Paco would likely be on the bill since those two play together a lot and Paco's been Sunday nigh terrace a few years in a row now, I think. Alexi Delano is listed on gigatools...personal fav of mine and an afterhours master

Last edited by DPetey81 on Feb-15-2014 at 04:25

Old Post Feb-15-2014 02:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
There's at least five names that are obvious:
Beyer, Engberg, Fitz, Cap, & Mull.... plus Skils is listed in gigatools.

That's all fine and well, and there are several other names from the label that would be really good additions, too (hoping for DZahn, PRitch, CSmith, KGeiger). It will be a good party no matter what, but to really take it to the next level I'm waiting for a name or two that aren't blatantly obvious. Moudaber, Lekebusch, Perc, or Baily would be great... but I guess what I'm really greedy for is a name not typically on the label that would blow everyone away.

EDIT: Just saw that Beyer posted on Feb 6 that lineup would be out "this week".... C'mon now....

Also occurred to me that Paco would likely be on the bill since those two play together a lot and Paco's been Sunday nigh terrace a few years in a row now, I think. Alexi Delano is listed on gigatools...personal fav of mine and an afterhours master

How about Scuba? IIRC, Adam Beyer was the surprise guest at the Hotflush party at the Pickle last year. Beyer just ran an hour of Scuba's recent Toronto gig on Drumcode Radio this week. It seems they are on good terms. And I've heard more than one person tell me that the lineup is outta-this-world good. I don't think the usual Adam/Alan/Cap/Nicole lineup would garner those types of responses...but a Scuba might...

Old Post Feb-15-2014 07:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Confirmed so far:

Beyer, Skils, Delano

Old Post Feb-15-2014 14:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.30 [NITE/DAY] Drumcode @ Space (Terrace+Loft)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track about 2006-2007 i think [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCenith X - Feel [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread