Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz presents Los Angeles '12. Feb 18/Feb 19 Launch Party at Avalon
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
msilin
Supreme tranceaddict

so looks like it starts at 10... dancefloro will probably be closed off by 11! Imma get there nice and early.

Old Post Feb-09-2012 04:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for msilin Click here to Send msilin a Private Message Visit msilin's homepage! Add msilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clubber74
Junior tranceaddict

Can not wait for this. Seeing Tydi and Alex M.O.R.P.H. the night before in San Diego.

-Ferry Corsten @ Space March 22nd
-Garuda Night @ Space March 23rd
-Jacked @ Mansion March 24th
-Armin @ Mansion March 25th

Old Post Feb-09-2012 07:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Clubber74 Click here to Send Clubber74 a Private Message Add Clubber74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

What time do you guys suggest for me to arrive? I bought a ticket, but need to pick up at the door. Do they have separate lines for presales?

Old Post Feb-09-2012 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
What time do you guys suggest for me to arrive? I bought a ticket, but need to pick up at the door. Do they have separate lines for presales?

people with presales typically get in the quickest... best to arrive by 1030 as after 11 they can hold the presale line due to occupancy.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-09-2012 19:42  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

we need to know what time markus goes on.

im guessing 10?

if so, gotta get there by 9 i would say.

Old Post Feb-10-2012 00:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasyn
tranceaddict

i don't think markus will be on until 12 man .. 12 to 7 like normal

avalon doesn't even open till 830-9 .. and u still wait upstairs while they manage the downstairs a bit.

i'm going early regardless .. i need my right side up front by the speaker

Old Post Feb-10-2012 10:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jasyn Click here to Send jasyn a Private Message Add jasyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jasyn
i don't think markus will be on until 12 man .. 12 to 7 like normal

avalon doesn't even open till 830-9 .. and u still wait upstairs while they manage the downstairs a bit.

i'm going early regardless .. i need my right side up front by the speaker

then who's going to play from 10-12?

isnt the whole purpose of a solo set to be the DJ that's on when the doors open?

but IF that is the case, then he might do 10-5

Old Post Feb-10-2012 17:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny

isnt the whole purpose of a solo set to be the DJ that's on when the doors open?

I would prefer 10 - 5, not sure I can handle till 7am..

Maybe Markus can take us all to eat breakfast after!

Old Post Feb-10-2012 17:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasyn
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny

if this wasn't at a club and there was an actual time slot, then i would agree .. but everyone who's gone to avalon already knows the main artist will come on later .. to change that and get people mad would be dumb for avalon to do

i think a house dj will just open up for him or music will play until the place gets packed OR markus brought someone who knows .. i just don't think anything will happen until 11 or 12.

just my 2c. i still recommend people get there when doors open if the world tour last time dictates anything .. and the way these tickets sold out quicker then quick .. it will be a zoo inside and if you want in on the dance floor .. get there early

Old Post Feb-10-2012 18:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jasyn Click here to Send jasyn a Private Message Add jasyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

Markus announced that this will be a "very special open to close set". If someone was opening for him, he'd say "special extended set" like he did the last couple of times.

As it stands, I expect him to go on as soon as the doors open.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Feb-10-2012 23:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Quazar
Markus announced that this will be a "very special open to close set". If someone was opening for him, he'd say "special extended set" like he did the last couple of times.

As it stands, I expect him to go on as soon as the doors open.

exactly.

i dont expect him to start off slow and progressive at 12 AM..unless it's like the terrace set in space miami when the doors are locked until 12 and then opened up.

unless they open the club doors at 10 but have everybody wait in the lobby area then open the dance floor and upstairs doors at 12, but this will really slow down the line.

Old Post Feb-11-2012 00:50  United States
Liquified
Supreme tranceaddict

For the Saturday show Markus will be playing from Open to close. 10pm-7am

Old Post Feb-11-2012 01:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Liquified Click here to Send Liquified a Private Message Visit Liquified's homepage! Add Liquified to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz presents Los Angeles '12. Feb 18/Feb 19 Launch Party at Avalon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnybody know what this tune is? [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndain - "Summer Calling" (Breaks Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread