Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2015.07.03 StageONE: Sasha / Joris Voorn / Scuba / Guti / Agoria / Kate Simko / Brad Miller
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mmarino137
tranceaddict

Awesome, will be there at 12 for support. Looking forward to it fellas!

Old Post Jul-02-2015 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

This was my first show since ABGT100 and I had a blast! Sorry Brad, I woke up too late in the morning that I wasn't able to see you... got there right as Kate Simko was ending.

Was most impressed with Agoria, since he was the name on the roster I was least familiar with. He played funky and melodic tech house that was perfect for the early afternoon.

Guti kinda disappointed me a bit... last time I saw him he played deep house with lots of twinkling melodies, this time it was just your basic south american minimal techno (Luciano) - big basslines and lots of percussion, but no melodies.

Joris was probably the highlight of the show. Great, standout tracks including an ode to NYC in dropping "The Funk Phenomena".

Scuba wasn't too bad, but by this time I didn't do much dancing... just recovered for Sasha. Seemed like the brand of dark techno you associate with him, but it was nice hearing him close with Sandy B's "Make The World Go Round", one of the songs that initially got me into house.

Sasha was a mixed bag... a bit slow and much too techy in the middle (plus he was playing fast, like around 130bpm), but started going once he dropped "Turn Down The Lights" by Alan Fitzpatrick. Wish he could have kept going (I was way too tired and hungry by that time to want to go to the afterparty... I'm 33 now and have been doing this since early college).

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jul-04-2015 14:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

Track ID plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNjgL7WjME

Old Post Jul-05-2015 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

quote:
Originally posted by nima86
Track ID plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNjgL7WjME

It's a remix of Emotions by Destiny's Child, but the remixer is still an unknown at the moment. He's been caning that one a lot lately.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jul-06-2015 01:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmarino137
tranceaddict

@Mr Game+Watch - couldn't agree more.

Joris stole the show, great set. Crowd was into it.

Scuba really lost the crowd and seemed like most everyone was either standing around or left the dance floor to wait for Sasha.

Also agree, spot on, Sasha was a mixed bag... felt the crowd never got back into it... set was too up & down, too inconsistent for a 1.5 hour set.

Kate was fantastic earlier as well. Perfect daytime set.

Old Post Jul-09-2015 13:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2015.07.03 StageONE: Sasha / Joris Voorn / Scuba / Guti / Agoria / Kate Simko / Brad Miller
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this song please [2010] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPeace Division - Wherever The Drums Take Me [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread