Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ray7455
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Yeah Rachel is one of our TA's, yeah shes a hot blonde, but a really annoyning one, when she is drunk, just scatter, and when her and vtec are together I think I almost puked at Space, two annoyning individuals together is like giving bin laden a nuclear weapon, good luck!!!

what the heck was that in response to?

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ray7455 Click here to Send Ray7455 a Private Message Add Ray7455 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
Atenccion Indie!

Jas van Houten - Heaven's Gate

does ne1 have it please, bc its been on my mind ALLLLLLLL day haha.... seriously tho, wen i heard that track, i was in a TRUE perfect state of mind (and im not that hippy type either), but that song was just SO fucking amazing.... so please share it with me if u have!!! haha thanks yall.

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ogvh5150
Formula 1 Addict

quote:
Originally posted by lordquinn2003
I's like to know what track that is as well.

that piano track is Cosmic Gate - Bilingual

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for ogvh5150 Click here to Send ogvh5150 a Private Message Add ogvh5150 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FlaMesTriKe
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ray7455
After listening to Creamteam - Samurai today I think Paul played it yesterday, although I can't seem to remember for the life of me, the tracks are starting to mash together lol. Does anyone else remember if he played it or not? It's driving me crazy

after listening to it again im almost positive he played the original mix

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FlaMesTriKe Click here to Send FlaMesTriKe a Private Message Add FlaMesTriKe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psionic
Dark & Dirty

What's the name of that track that was a remix of a tune from the I Love Techno 2003 DVD? (right at the end of Ade Fenton's segment from the vid).

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:41  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psionic Click here to Send Psionic a Private Message Add Psionic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ogvh5150
Formula 1 Addict

Maybe one day PvD can grace the Great Lawn like so many others did in gigs past. I present you Homelands 2004 with Paul van Dyk at the turntables to show you that one day it can be possible to get him there:

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for ogvh5150 Click here to Send ogvh5150 a Private Message Add ogvh5150 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Bliss
DERELICTS & DEGENERATES

HOLY SHIT!! CRAZY NIGHT!! I loved every minute, ESPECIALLY the rain. PvD dropped some hard tracks that got everyone moving and not caring about mud puddles! Amazing hanging out with the hardcore crowd Partied with John (fr0st), Joey (Bitchboy) & his bro Matt, Brian (vtec), Rachel, Zaneta (Eyesofextasy), Daniella, Erin, Serg, Taylor (lordquinn), Serge, Lauren, Alyssa (bubblerave), Francis (avikonen), Indy, Rachel, Lee, Liz (ny1004) and more... wow, crazy times! Rain was coming down, I was in all white and goin see-through by 7pm and I didn't give a shit, loved when he dropped Voodoo People... great vibe... oh man... that chick who flashed everybody... hahah... I'll remember this night forever. Didn't go to Spirit afterparty but I was glad of this... All right, till the next time, people...

- Alisa

Oh and John and I DID get up at 6am Saturday and we went hiking for 8hrs... haRdC0rE!!!

Last edited by Miss Bliss on Jun-30-2004 at 05:15

Old Post Jun-27-2004 01:11  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Bliss Click here to Send Miss Bliss a Private Message Add Miss Bliss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LordQuinnTrance
Supreme tranceaddict

I missed the flashing chick damn!....lolz

Old Post Jun-27-2004 01:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LordQuinnTrance Click here to Send LordQuinnTrance a Private Message Add LordQuinnTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
minneec
Senior tranceaddict

Re: song???

quote:
Originally posted by dj paranoia
what was the first song he played at 6:00?? I must have it!! What a great set/night! The rain made the evening so really really cool. and the way he handed out paper towels to people at one point??? PvD rocks!

lostep-burma pretty sure. if not, it's something on sasha's involver cd.

Old Post Jun-27-2004 02:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for minneec Click here to Send minneec a Private Message Add minneec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

quote:
Originally posted by Stassi
lee your vids need crowd shots!!!

I must say 3 THINGS please read.

I got those. Well in the night. Just gotta find a place to host them.

Haunted where did you get the vid at? If its yours you think i can use it for my webpage(you will get credit for it)(NM i found out)

Does anyone know the name of the track in haunteds video?

Last edited by DJDREO on Jun-27-2004 at 02:49

Old Post Jun-27-2004 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xxzambran0xx
tranceaddict

AMazing night

love the rain...

love the atmosphere...

love the girl that flashed in the rain...

balls were great...except when people were trying to hit the ball and they missed and punched me in the face...

I smelled weed the whole day lol too funny, wish someone offerd some

OMG the LASERS!

Did anyone see at Spirit when this guy was trying to pick this girl up into his shoulders and THEY BOTH FELL FOWARD! Not only that they got back up and then FELL BACKWARDS.... TOO FUNNY

FAV tracks

Lo Step - burma
Love song(TWICE)
couple of hard songs that i dont remember but were sick at the time

and the first or second encore at Spirt with male vocals...anyone know the name of that song...

Old Post Jun-27-2004 02:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xxzambran0xx Click here to Send xxzambran0xx a Private Message Add xxzambran0xx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

Re: AMazing night

quote:
Originally posted by xxzambran0xx I smelled weed the whole day lol too funny, wish someone offerd some

Should of been around me lol had people asking if you wanted any.

Old Post Jun-27-2004 02:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProg trance - Taucher vs. Tandu? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCatapila - "Void (I Need You)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread