Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Monocle
Supreme tranceaddict

Luke Slater is the fuckin man!!! anything PAS puts out is so huge... I watched an interview with him from not toooooo long ago saying an album would be possible in the next year or two, that would be amazing. Really digging all three remixes there, and I'm sure the dub corps one lives up to them too...

I was never really too crazy about Kemppi's productions, but the one I posted before was really nice and this new EP from Perc Trax is amazing too, love it. This track really does it for me:

Old Post Jul-17-2011 01:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Monocle Click here to Send Monocle a Private Message Add Monocle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

yea samuli is hit and miss for me, nice track though, i think you could even drop that at a club.

Jonas Kopp oldie, heavy groove...

Old Post Jul-17-2011 05:27  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Monocle
Supreme tranceaddict

alright this is a secret weapon... look jay im revealing all my underground dubfire secrets

Love this track though so haunting... Fengler is a bit underrated.. I mean he does get lots of attention since he's in the Ostgut crew, but is definitely in the shadow of Klock & Dettmann... He's starting a new label btw called IMF and the first release is Sphinx. Haven't heard it yet but its starting to rape charts and stuff already, must be huge. Also, Berghain 05 is mixed by him, should be proper. as fawk

Old Post Jul-19-2011 01:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Monocle Click here to Send Monocle a Private Message Add Monocle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

PVH owns

Old Post Jul-20-2011 03:19  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

can't believe i found this on youtube

Old Post Jul-21-2011 01:30  Russia
zeKsg
ZEK

Old Post Jul-25-2011 14:57  Russia
sonofbigboss
Junior tranceaddict

boringhain hits mtl

Old Post Jul-26-2011 01:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for sonofbigboss Click here to Send sonofbigboss a Private Message Add sonofbigboss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by sonofbigboss
boringhain hits mtl

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-26-2011 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

It's really housey though

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-26-2011 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sonofbigboss
Junior tranceaddict

ah skudge...are you trying to prove my point?

here's a few berghainish gems:

Old Post Jul-26-2011 02:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for sonofbigboss Click here to Send sonofbigboss a Private Message Add sonofbigboss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

The one thing about this genre so much shit only comes out on vynil and thats it... so sad...

Spaday kurwa, berghain rulit

Old Post Jul-26-2011 03:50  Russia
sonofbigboss
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
The one thing about this genre so much shit only comes out on vynil and thats it... so sad...

Spaday kurwa, berghain rulit

lol. I was really into Dettman/Fengler/Vanhoesen/PAS/ and the rest of the Bhain/hardwax crew/sound back in 2009. Theres still a few decent tracks coming out at times, and if any of them came here I would probably go see them, but overall, by now the sound is tiring and lacking new ideas. The problem is these guys are too focused on sticking to and upholding a certain aesthetic ppl identify them with, rather than trying to push new boundaries musically and keep things hypnotic [Lucy's excellent LP from this year is an exception to this]. Lets see how you feel in 2 yrs...

Old Post Jul-27-2011 03:47  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEven more Infusion [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTwenty Something - "Sugar Rush" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread