Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Break your speakers with this! (Contains samples from hentai movie) [Hard Techno]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Letters
Junior tranceaddict

Evil1 Break your speakers with this! (Contains samples from hentai movie) [Hard Techno]

Ok, every hard techno fan should check this out. It's my new track, finished today. It's pretty tough and dry, just how it supposed to be. Also i used some cool sample from one hentai movie. Enjoy!

Track is called "Pretty Japanese Schoolgirl"

http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=35634
[5:05]-[160 Kbps]-[BPM=148]

Comments are welcome.

Old Post Sep-23-2004 19:01  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Letters Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Add Letters to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Silverstone1
Senior tranceaddict

absolutly disgraceful morally. As i thought hentai tended to be anime rape fucked up to max shit thats what i heard anyway

but its a masterpiece of bangin hard techno!!!!!

fuckin stomper.

Goodwork

keepin this one

Old Post Sep-23-2004 20:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Silverstone1 Click here to Send DJ_Silverstone1 a Private Message Add DJ_Silverstone1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Silverstone1
Senior tranceaddict

btw what fx did u use on the samples

the first start bit where the guy speaks , theres a awesome effect on it
which i wanna know what it is, kinda makes a breath type echo thing,
could always be the bass working with the sample and the sample having a bit of reverb and delay or somethin.

Old Post Sep-23-2004 20:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Silverstone1 Click here to Send DJ_Silverstone1 a Private Message Add DJ_Silverstone1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Letters
Junior tranceaddict

I was concerning about releasing the clean version, but i decided to just do nothing.

I took the sample from La Blue Girl Returns Episode 1 and didn't use much of effects on that one, only that echo, then pitch and tempo little higher. Also I cut the lowest bass with equalizer, nothing else.

And thanks for reply, and good you liked it.

Old Post Sep-23-2004 20:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Letters Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Add Letters to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pimp_fu
Senior tranceaddict

It made me angry, I like it. I knew it was LA blue girl as soon as the little blue ninja started screaming. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the voice that Silverstone was talking about is one of the demons, and the voices are pretty heavily effected in the movie, so that will obviously come out in a sample.

Old Post Sep-23-2004 21:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pimp_fu Click here to Send Pimp_fu a Private Message Add Pimp_fu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Letters
Junior tranceaddict

Yeah, thanks for reply and good you liked it. Btw, La blue girl is one of my favourite anime shows, am I weirdo or is it normal?

Old Post Sep-23-2004 21:13  Finland
DJ_Silverstone1
Senior tranceaddict

crazy

Old Post Sep-23-2004 21:21  United Kingdom
Letters
Junior tranceaddict

Haha, ok fine, I know that rapeing and such things are normally disgusting and sooo sick, but there's something "sexy" about it in this show, besides the girls seems to be enjoying that anyway... It's just a silly cartoon.

Old Post Sep-23-2004 21:40  Finland
Pimp_fu
Senior tranceaddict

HA! A bunch of NINJAR women running around fighting demons with "Sex craft" That's really some funny shite. and the way they get to the demon realm is classic!

Old Post Sep-23-2004 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pimp_fu Click here to Send Pimp_fu a Private Message Add Pimp_fu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

lol, not my kind of techno, but it's banging alright

i love the part when everything kicks in again after all the japanese babble at 3:15

Old Post Sep-23-2004 21:49  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

fuckijng class A techno

u got some skills.

scrap the vocals.

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless
2. New Order - Jetstream (Tom Neville Remix)
3. Pillow One - Ministry Of Love
4. Pulser - Point of Impact (Mike Koglin Remix)
5. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Christian Webber Mix)

Old Post Sep-24-2004 03:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rqpeyruxvg
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi letters,

Everything starts up mosterous, nice heavy kick for techno - i like it alot. Bit FX coming in, maybes add sum perc at the startup to accompanie the Ride and effect coming in?. I like the whurling FX in the background pulling the track together, thats effective.

It is very well done, just the vocals i dont like imo, as sirocco says, ditch them.

Terry

Old Post Sep-24-2004 07:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for rqpeyruxvg Click here to Send rqpeyruxvg a Private Message Add rqpeyruxvg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Break your speakers with this! (Contains samples from hentai movie) [Hard Techno]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood Livin - "Feels So Good" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread