Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I went out just as much, if not more, in my 30s. And as for drugs, I went out and stayed sober many times over the years, including going out while PREGNANT (even went to Movement last year while pregnant). All about the music, baby.

Old Post Feb-16-2018 22:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I went out just as much, if not more, in my 30s. And as for drugs, I went out and stayed sober many times over the years, including going out while PREGNANT (even went to Movement last year while pregnant). All about the music, baby.

Here here!

Old Post Feb-16-2018 23:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xavier_moriarty
tranceaddict in training

After system shut down I kinda lost interest. Went to breaks gigs exclusively for a year or so, then that kinda faded away too.

Sold my soul to the almighty dollar for quite some time. That faded away as well.

Bored as fuck nowadays.

Slutpie, i understand you're a mother now...that's fantastic. Hope life treats you well

Old Post Feb-23-2018 04:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for xavier_moriarty Click here to Send xavier_moriarty a Private Message Add xavier_moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

'Tis true, I had a baby! Thanks Miki, I hope life is good to you also.

Sorry, I have been slowly deleting people from my FB over the years in an attempt to wean it to almost gone - it's nothing personal!

Old Post Feb-23-2018 14:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xavier_moriarty
tranceaddict in training

Don't be silly hun

I have only 18 friends on fb now as well.... Got tired of "if you don't type amen you'll get an eye cancer" bullshit

Old Post Feb-23-2018 14:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for xavier_moriarty Click here to Send xavier_moriarty a Private Message Add xavier_moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

LOL fuck.

18! Impressive!

I'm glad you smell what I'm stepping in! Haha.

I've been catching up with or running into people I have deleted and the quality of our conversations is so much better.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 19:24 
xavier_moriarty
tranceaddict in training

I feel you there. There was just so many mom jokes you can share with somebody before it becomes pointless and dull.

Speaking of people's mothers, is diginut still around 🙂

I spoke with Kris the other day. She has a usiness trip to mtl in a few months so me and my sister will go and surprise her.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 21:40  Canada
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Omg that's amazing! She'll love that.

Old Post Feb-24-2018 11:53 
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by lexxwolfen
Adult life happened (aka 30s)

Amen.

Old Post Feb-27-2018 14:52  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
Junior tranceaddict

Dancing Dude

quote:
Originally posted by xavier_moriarty
After system shut down I kinda lost interest.

RIP System Sound Bar! IMO the best club this city has ever seen. That place just had an amazing atmosphere.

I still dream about System.

Old Post Mar-13-2018 12:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by bluecloud
RIP System Sound Bar! IMO the best club this city has ever seen. That place just had an amazing atmosphere.

I still dream about System.

bye system

Old Post Mar-13-2018 13:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiamK
tranceaddict

Ended up in Kitchener. Threw some mini-scale stuff over the years, but been kinda more inactive than I'd actually like.

Never *entirely* left TOTA, though largely reverted to my lurking ways... will never forget all of LKD's at my name though

Old Post Mar-27-2018 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LiamK Click here to Send LiamK a Private Message Add LiamK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread