Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Dizzy
Guaranteed Fresh...

very nice work, its crazy this mix is longer than a mushroom trip but you'll need to make it a few hours longer for it to last as long as an acid trip

Soundcloud | YouTube

Old Post Mar-14-2008 17:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Dizzy Click here to Send Dj Dizzy a Private Message Visit Dj Dizzy's homepage! Add Dj Dizzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Melody Klein

thanks dude.

Old Post Mar-27-2008 03:02  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

Coming 3 years late to this, I can't even remember how I found my way here. Absolutely amazing stuff so far, what a trip! I have about two hours left and I'm loving every minute - I'll return with more comments when I'm done.

Old Post Jun-18-2008 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

awesome! stellar mix, loved every minute, what a trip! quite an accomplishment too, 400 minutes!

Old Post Jun-23-2008 03:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Melody Klein

cheers camshaft, glad you liked it.

Old Post Jul-01-2008 22:32  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

Dude... how about a new set? It's been 3 years since this one.

Old Post Jul-01-2008 22:38  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bulgatti
Suspended User

Listening now. What a pregnant, obese fucking monster,this. That transition from Hawtin to Garnier's "Acid Eiffel" gave me chills. I'm in heaven at the moment.

Old Post Jul-02-2008 01:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bulgatti Click here to Send Bulgatti a Private Message Add Bulgatti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bulgatti
Suspended User

oh wow...

Old Post Jul-02-2008 02:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bulgatti Click here to Send Bulgatti a Private Message Add Bulgatti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bulgatti
Suspended User

I like Sugar, I really do... but no way, no how, not there.

Old Post Jul-02-2008 02:07  United States
Psy-T
Melody Klein

quote:
Originally posted by noikeee
Dude... how about a new set? It's been 3 years since this one.

maybe at the 5 year mark

but seriously, i've been working on a set (track selection) for the past couple of years, putting in like 10 hours of work every 6 months.

also, thanks for the compliments, bulgatti

Old Post Jan-06-2009 00:46  Israel
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Back for your half-yearly bump, huh Alon?

Old Post Jan-06-2009 05:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

hahah well done.. again after 4 years

Old Post Dec-26-2010 06:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBangin' vocal trance tune! [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJFK - "Whiplash" (Bad Habit Boys Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread