Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tribu

RIP starkid.

You left behind a handful of tunes that are more of a tribute to your genius than anything I can post here. Sad is an understatement that does not even begin to describe this situation...

Old Post Aug-01-2004 02:19 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MindShifter
| dig deeper |

Sad

I'm in total shock, unfuckinbelievable... the guy was sooooo talented and at such a young age too. . . .

"I’m a dance floor favorite? Great! I would say the passion that I feel for the music I buy and the honesty with how I play it. I play the records I love not the ones that simply work. I’ve never taken the easy music option (which would make me a lot more money by the way) but chosen to push people a little. I try to draw people in a new direction slightly and expand their taste a little more than other DJ’s." - Lee Burridge

Old Post Aug-01-2004 06:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for MindShifter Click here to Send MindShifter a Private Message Visit MindShifter's homepage! Add MindShifter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Screen
tranceaddict in training

WTF

I remember seeing Adam Spears @ Sandra Collins a few weeks ago

Why do the good die so young Here today gone tomorrow it seems

r.i.p mate

I loved your track "Crayons" I still remember the fist time I heard it on Global Underground Reykjavik....

Old Post Aug-01-2004 07:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Screen Click here to Send Screen a Private Message Add Screen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vyse
tranceaddict

R.I.P

Old Post Aug-01-2004 09:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Vyse Click here to Send Vyse a Private Message Add Vyse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benchristopher
Supreme tranceaddict

He was also posting here on Tranceaddict.

RIP Adam

Old Post Aug-01-2004 11:47  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for benchristopher Click here to Send benchristopher a Private Message Visit benchristopher's homepage! Add benchristopher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
King][Randy
Polk High 33

RIP Starkid

Old Post Aug-01-2004 11:56  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for King][Randy Click here to Send King][Randy a Private Message Add King][Randy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robin
OMGTTFOWTISFBIDK

that is very very sad news

Old Post Aug-01-2004 13:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for robin Click here to Send robin a Private Message Add robin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chupunstick
Junior tranceaddict

RIP

Old Post Aug-01-2004 17:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chupunstick Click here to Send chupunstick a Private Message Add chupunstick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
en2t
Supreme tranceaddict

This is too sad. He made my favorite prog track in all trance -- Crayons. Such a young kid, rest in peace.

Stan.

Old Post Aug-01-2004 20:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for en2t Click here to Send en2t a Private Message Add en2t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ken_Allen
Administrator

Sad RIP

Old Post Aug-01-2004 22:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ken_Allen Click here to Send Ken_Allen a Private Message Visit Ken_Allen's homepage! Add Ken_Allen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davedresden
Supreme tranceaddict

i found this out the other day not more than 4 hours after it happened and it has been heavy on my mind since. i knew adam, we spoke on instant messanger now and again and i was always excited to hear a new song from him. recently, i did get a new track from him called "igby goes up" and i had made a point to tell him i really liked it. i had seen him online that morning but i couldn't chat...i regret that i didn't.

he was only 18, but he made great music, "crayons" is an amazing track that i rate amongst my favorites. i just wish he could have been with us longer because the future was bright for him.

:*(
- dave

Old Post Aug-01-2004 23:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for davedresden Click here to Send davedresden a Private Message Visit davedresden's homepage! Add davedresden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Steven Hays
VioletCrownSessions

quote:
Originally posted by davedresden
i found this out the other day not more than 4 hours after it happened and it has been heavy on my mind since. i knew adam, we spoke on instant messanger now and again and i was always excited to hear a new song from him. recently, i did get a new track from him called "igby goes up" and i had made a point to tell him i really liked it. i had seen him online that morning but i couldn't chat...i regret that i didn't.

he was only 18, but he made great music, "crayons" is an amazing track that i rate amongst my favorites. i just wish he could have been with us longer because the future was bright for him.

:*(
- dave

Ahhh...IgbyGoesUp, such a great song. He sent that to me recently and I told him how much I loved it. I reformatted my computer and lost it, and I feel terrible now. Nice one Dave, such a great song...

-Steve

Old Post Aug-02-2004 00:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Hays Click here to Send Steven Hays a Private Message Add Steven Hays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMystery Song before Tiesto's Version of Southern Sun [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKyau vs Albert - Velvet Morning (Megara vs DJ Lee Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread