Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
plastikE
Chief

you know you're a ta when:

*you are me heh*
*you have to seek counseling because you haven't listened to trance in over 5 minutes *
*you don't need drugs to enhance the feeling you get listening to trance*
*you spend more time on ta then you do with your family (don't really get along w/ em anyways )
**you learn dutch so you can move to holland **

yup

Old Post Oct-02-2001 18:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plastikE Click here to Send plastikE a Private Message Add plastikE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plastikE
Chief

quote:
Originally posted by plastikE

*you are me heh*
*you have to seek counseling because you haven't listened to trance in over 5 minutes *
*you spend more time on ta then you do with your family (don't really get along w/ em anyways )

yup

Old Post Oct-02-2001 18:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plastikE Click here to Send plastikE a Private Message Add plastikE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
integrity1
Supreme tranceaddict

you know your a trancEaddict when....

your parents hear a song and say thats a beautiful song and you just say it sure is

you get into a fistfight with your brother cause he wants to hear jay-z and you wont stop listening to a phat blank&jones remix

at a climax you get up and start dancin even you are sittin in your room alone

you go to raves/clubs by yourself

you know the the vocals to a track perfectly and they're not even in your own language

you just like to say the word trance

when people ask you what your favorite type of music is and you say trance . but every once in a while someone will say which style and you jsut want to give them a big hug

your staying up downloading songs that people on this site reccommend
and you realize you only have 30 min before work

you delete a song from your hard drive only to download it again

the words on the screen start to swirl because you are just staring and listening to the music

your a newbie to this music but you want every classic vinyl from the last 4 years

Old Post Oct-03-2001 02:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for integrity1 Click here to Send integrity1 a Private Message Add integrity1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hypronix
[presence.of.absence]

quote:
Originally posted by DjTS-NeXiLe
You know your a TrancEaddict when you see something extra in girls who like trance.

You know your a TrancEaddict when you fall into a trance, every time u press [Play]

there IS something special in girls that like trance... i am telling you that as a a fact.

and about that trance U go in... why do you think this is called like this?

all and all, it's about attitude!!!

side-note - one of the coolest posts written since I have been here on Ta.com. great job DjTS-NeXiLe !

P.S. I have edited this post because I have been writing with an average of 75 wpm on this post. so my eyes aren't as fast as my mind wants my fingers to be...

Old Post Oct-03-2001 03:41  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for hypronix Click here to Send hypronix a Private Message Add hypronix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjTS-NeXiLe
mixAddict™

quote:
Originally posted by TimeWarp

U know ur A TranceAddict when ur listening to a set on ur cd player on the public transport...and then the melody of a track kicks in... and u began to smile uncontrollably causing people to stare at u and wonder why ur so hard?..

U know ur a TranceAddict when u find out that this guy u've known for 3 months and whom u hate his guts cuz he's a loser has a passion for Trance like u DO.... so now ur bestfriends with him

my god they are both so true !
about the smile... i remember when i get smiles that just make ur face stretch. It usually happens when listening to Uplifting Trance. oh Yeah !

"Many trances so produced are dangerous, because you can get lost in them. The reason is that the multiple trances can become fixed - relatively permanent - and one stays more or less always in a trance. That is an addictive trance."

Old Post Oct-03-2001 10:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjTS-NeXiLe Click here to Send DjTS-NeXiLe a Private Message Add DjTS-NeXiLe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjTS-NeXiLe
mixAddict™

quote:
Originally posted by plastikE

i dont know about the counselling bit but the rest is soooo tru also !!

"Many trances so produced are dangerous, because you can get lost in them. The reason is that the multiple trances can become fixed - relatively permanent - and one stays more or less always in a trance. That is an addictive trance."

Old Post Oct-03-2001 10:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjTS-NeXiLe Click here to Send DjTS-NeXiLe a Private Message Add DjTS-NeXiLe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjTS-NeXiLe
mixAddict™

quote:
Originally posted by integrity1
at a climax you get up and start dancin even you are sittin in your room alone

you go to raves/clubs by yourself

you know the the vocals to a track perfectly and they're not even in your own language

you just like to say the word trance

your staying up downloading songs that people on this site reccommend
and you realize you only have 30 min before work

you delete a song from your hard drive only to download it again

your a newbie to this music but you want every classic vinyl from the last 4 years

rofl !@!! lol u cracked me up...... all of that is so truuu !!! i can just imagine u saying 'trance' in a cool voice right now

Old Post Oct-03-2001 10:44  Australia
DjTS-NeXiLe
mixAddict™

quote:
Originally posted by hypronix

there IS something special in girls that like trance... i am telling you that as a a fact.

and about that trance U go in... why do you think this is called like this?

all and all, it's about attitude!!!

side-note - one of the coolest posts written since I have been here on Ta.com. great job DjTS-NeXiLe !
color]

I agree with u mate about the chicks. It takes a type of chick different from the other to like... no love Trance like us!

and yes well Trance, couldnt be named better

and thanx dude im honoured !!!

Old Post Oct-03-2001 10:46  Australia
hypronix
[presence.of.absence]

walk nicely when your way to chool with the CD player on and trance kickin'... thinkin' no one sees you... and U start dancing like crazy, when U hear some laughters and turn to see the most popular couple in school pointing at you. but then U go on... dancing...

stay with some friends in the parking lot and put on some trance, can't hold yourself and all start dancing like crazy and singing the lyrics of the song while some guys look at you weird, like U have some kind of a strange disease...

Old Post Oct-03-2001 14:24  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for hypronix Click here to Send hypronix a Private Message Add hypronix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
yeah!!!
certainly have to agree with you there Trance Control!!!

i voted for this one as one of my fav threads of all time lol

/me sits back and remembers how there use to be all kick ass threads like this on ta...

Old Post Oct-03-2001 16:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KevinExcite
Senior tranceaddict

Dog Running K...........

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A TRANCEADDICT WHEN.......
you're talking to a friend about some personal problems and the conversation ends by you saying.........

" Yeah....Paul Van Dyk is fucking Awesome "

Old Post Oct-03-2001 17:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KevinExcite Click here to Send KevinExcite a Private Message Add KevinExcite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
integrity1
Supreme tranceaddict

you cried when you found out creamfields was cancelled

you cant read most of your favorite websites...except this one of course

you get jealous of people who say trance is everywhere in their country

you see the ads on tv for those "dance compilations" and you want to smack someone

your driving around and you have to pull over so you can dance to your favorite song

Old Post Oct-03-2001 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for integrity1 Click here to Send integrity1 a Private Message Add integrity1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackclassic i cant place - update 2 [2007] [11]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCirez D - "Knockout" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread