Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

what up pal....

Old Post Sep-21-2011 01:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hitokiri
Jugulatin Foos Everywhere

Episode 002 of Harmonic Dissonance

Jay Kinard presents - Harmonic Dissonance episode 002 (www.filteredradio.fm) by jaykinard

Its aired every 2nd Sunday of the month @ 2pm EST on www.Filteredradio.fm
Tracklist :
1. Kraak and Smaak feat. Ursula Rucker - The Journey (kaap de goede hoop mix)
2. Tony Nocera - Seven Minutes After Midnight (jamlimmat & tony nocera mix)
3. Scott Sparks - Insane (original mix)
4. Steve Weaver, Jocix - Dark Moon (dave wincent mix)
5. Paul van Dyk - We Are Alive (thomas gold mix)
6. Zachary Zamarripa - Giggity (original mix)
7. Graeme Lloyd - Graeme Lloyd - West On 27th (2010 mix)
8. The Killers - Read My Mind (gabriel & dresden's unplugged mix)
9. Junkie XL - Molly's E (nicky romero molly's e mix)
10. Angel Stoxx - Crashed (original mix)

check out my radio show Harmonic Dissonance every 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 pm EST on Party103
*** upcoming gigs***
TBD

Old Post Sep-25-2011 20:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Visit hitokiri's homepage! Add hitokiri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ali Mahmud
Supreme tranceaddict

Ali Mahmud Guest mix for Arrival Showcase

Here is my guest mix that I recorded for Aeron Aether's Arrival Showcase radio show.

Ali Mahmud Arrival Showcase Mix 92311 by Ali Mahmud

Tracklist
--------------
1. Ali Mahmud - Wishful Thinking [Arrival Recordings]
2. Arty - Kate [Anjunabeats]
3. Dinka - Violet (Inpetto Remix) [Unreleased Digital]
4. Dirty South, Thomas Gold - Alive feat. Kate Elsworth [Phazing]
5. Super8 & Tab, Jan Burton - Mercy feat. Jan Burton (Alex Kunnari Remix) [Anjunabeats]
6. Ali Mahmud - Pop Rocket [High Contrast Nu Breed]
7. Ali Mahmud - ID
8. Gareth Emery - El Segundo (Arty Remix) [Garuda]
9. Tritonal, Jeza - I Can Breathe (Tritonal Club Mix) [Air Up There Recordings]
10. Markus Schulz, Dakota - Katowice (Extended Mix) [Coldharbour Recordings Red]
11. Hot Chip - I Feel Better (Ali Mahmud Mix)

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DJALIMAHMUD
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ALIMAHMUD
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/ALI-MAHMUD

Old Post Sep-30-2011 07:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ali Mahmud Click here to Send Ali Mahmud a Private Message Visit Ali Mahmud's homepage! Add Ali Mahmud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

A lil' sumthin' dif'rent

October Mini mix by Taso Zoitas
Was just fuckin around, and really liked the way this came out. so I have it here for all to enjoy or hate on!

Yotam Avni - Jay Dilla's Dream
James Teej - Daytime Ringer (Shaun Reevs and Lee Curtiss Remix)
Chaim - Love Rehab feat Meital De Razon
Basti Grub - Little Life
Landmark - Hito
Zombie Disco Squad - Pinky (Money Safari Remix)
Foster the Children - Pumped up Kicks (Taso Zoitas Bootleg)
Jayson Brothers - The Game
Friendly Fires - Live those Days Tonight (Tim Green Main Mix)

Old Post Oct-12-2011 17:52  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

01 Alexey Sonar - Seabiscuit (Original Mix)
02 Blood Groove & Kikis - The Storm (Original Mix)
03 East Cafe - Late Night Call (Original Mix)
04 Estroe, Taras Van De Voorde - Hear This! (Neil Quigley Remix)
05 Ross Couch - Turn It Up
06 Magnifik - Behaving Badly (Nightriders Vs Diamond Lights Vocal Remix)
07 Maceo Plex - Stop Your Hate
08 Micah ft. Angie Coombes - Piece By Piece (Original Mix)
09 Blood Groove & Kikis - Reset (Original Mix)
10 Evren Furtuna - Punching Ground (Original Mix)
11 Stephen J Kroos - Wishful Thinking
12 Kikis - Sun Dance (Original Mix)
13 Phil & Dan - Brighter (Ian Pooley Remix)
14 Answer42 - Clorofilla
15 Shawn Mitiska And Joey Medina - After-Hours Ensemble (Emjae Remix)
16 Nick Muir - Airtight (Kassey Voorn Remix)
17 Shingo Nakamura - Sapporo (Original Mix)
18 Envotion - The Last Wave (Original Mix)
19 Lost Witness - Red Sun Rising (Michael Cassette Remix)
20 Emjae - Mal Funktion
21 Daiquiri - Himalaya (Original Mix)
22 George F. Zimmer - Tansania (Original Mix)

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1734626/Blu...ober%202011.mp3

Stream from Mixcloud:

Old Post Oct-18-2011 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames
thisistheturningpoint.com

October 2011 Promo

Download RoryJames October 2011 Promo

Glad to say that this month had a nice chunk of quality uplifting trance tunes released, and Activa's new artist album 'To The Point' def had a major impact on this. October being the gloomy month that it is, of course I had to throw in my usual dark progressive tunes. I started the journey off with an artist who has been growing more and more on me, and that is Marcelo Vasami, opening up with his tune 'Too Long Too Late', and David Granha on the remix. Coming in at track 2 'Water Games' - a tune that will always remind me of this past Friday during my gig @ Sullivan Room here in New York. I couldn't have played this track at a better time, and the crowd went absolutely bananas for it! Amazing groove, consistency, and vintage remix by Eelke Kleijn. Will def be playing this one again and again. 'Soulwerk' continues the mix with 'Fraktals,' a tune that made me automatically add this artist to my follow list.

As we get into the more uplifting high energy side of the voyage, Activa brings back an old feeling with an updated sound, kind of reminding me of the older Planisphere/Airwave/Bonzai trance. I really do feel that Activa wrote 'For What We Have Lost' for the feelings, composition, passion, and old school feel we actually have lost and is hard to come across in a lot of today's trance productions. I could be wrong though but regardless it def is a quality tune.

Henrik Christensen is finally back on FSOE with 'New Life', his follow up to 'Overseas' back in '09, and Jorn Van Deynhoven does a spectacular job on the uplifting remix. Temple One has been one of the most consistent producers since he started always belting out great trance, and his 2011 remix of Orjan Nilsen's 'Beat Design' is quite possibly slightly better than the original in my opinion. Up next, we have the brother of Garry Heaney's 'Citation', but this time it's a track by Paul Miller called 'Once Again' - a straightup trance BOMB with no floaty pianos, or corny breaks. This is a tune that gets directly to business, and I absolutely love this side of Miller's productions.

Classics are always a staple in my mixes, and usually I try to play more than one, but since there was an overload of great trance tunes out this month, I couldn't pass up the chance to showcase them. I wound up playing just one classic for this mix, and its by one of my all time favorite producers, ' Transa' with their remix of Blank & Jones's 'The NIghtfly'. To close things out, another great, quality real trance production by Activa, tattooing his 'Mekk' bassline in his remix of JK Walker's 'Double Life' on Borderline Recordings. Enjoy the Journey…

For more info, visit www.facebook.com/roryjamesmusic

www.twitter.com/roryjamesmusic
www.soundcloud.com/roryjames

Download RoryJames October 2011 Promo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xfb5ti

Twitter

Old Post Oct-26-2011 21:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Talking Patrick Barry and Chris Luzz B2B @ Re:Set (Phoenix Landing) - Cambridge, MA 8.17.11

I haven't gotten around to posting this on TA yet so here it is. I really had a blast spinning with Chris Luzz! This was at my residency in Cambridge, MA at Re:Set back in August. Chris was nice enough to come up from NYC on a week night to rock out with me!

Re:Set featuring Patrick Barry & Chris Luzz B2B at the Phoenix Landing - Cambridge, MA 8.17.11 by Patrick Barry

Finally have a tracklisting together

01. AfMB - In My Life [Drumpoet Community]
02. Daniel Bortz, Sascha Sibler - Fantasy [Sovenir Music]
03. ID
04. Pattern Select - Tale Of The Tape [Delusions Of Grandeur]
05. Audio Soul Project - Have It All Dub (Fred Everything Remix 2) [Fresh Meat]
06. Mario Basanova - Lonely Days (Drop Out Orchestra Dub) [Needwant]
07. Lovebirds - Want You In My Soul (Hot Toddy Remix) [Winding Road]
08. Phreek Plus One - Passion feat Mr White (DJ T Remix Instrumental) [Compost]
09. Lula Circus - So In Love [Stranjjur Imprint]
10. Huxley - Take No More [Tsuba]
11. ID
12. Ecoute - Dedub (Benno Blome and Tigerskin Remix) [Senzen]
13. Davide Squillace + Guti - That Ginger Ponytail (Kerri Chandler Remix) [Hideout]
14. Tanner Ross featuring Flo Night - 4 U (Original Mix) [No. 19 Music]
15. Cosmic Boogie - Feel It (Toby Tobias Feel Up Mix) [Boogie Originals]
16. Shonky - Kwality [Culprit]
17. Marvin Zeyss — Between Your Legs (Chris Luzz & Kev O'Brien Remix) [UM Records]
18. Droog Vs. Inxec - Westbound [Crosstown Rebels]
19. Kevin Knapp - Like This (Audiojack Remix) [Leftroom Records]
20. Onsunlade - Envision (Ame Remix) [Environ]
21. Alex Celler - Blue Vaudeville (Shonky Remix) [Cecille Numbers]
22. Adonis - No Way Back (Greg Wilson Edit) [Harmless]

HOPE YOU ENJOY

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Last edited by GUBostonDubs on Nov-08-2011 at 17:20

Old Post Oct-28-2011 14:28  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames

'James vs James' @ Sullivan Room October 21st 2011 - James Gill & RoryJames

Sup guys I got around to uploading the live sets from the 'James vs James' night @ Sullivan Room last Friday in NYC on October 21st. James and I had it worked out so we would spin 2 individual solo sets (James Gill first, then me, then James again, then me), and finally at the end we had a little 30 minute tag team set.

Here are 2 links available for you guys, The first link is my two individual sets combined in one file. For those of you who didn't attend the party, just to let you know, I played all progressive house and a a hint of progressive techno

Here is the link to download
Download RoryJames Live @ Sullivan Room (sets 1 & 2) 10/21/2011

Download RoryJames Live @ Sullivan Room (sets 1 & 2) 10/21/2011

The 2nd link is the entire main event consisting of mine and James sets, including the tag team, from start to finish. Also here are the time stamps to differentiate mine and James sets:

00:00:00 - James Gill
24:41 - RoryJames
57:26 - James Gill
1:28:40 - RoryJames
2:00:32 - James Gill vs RoryJames

Here is the link to download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sbteol
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sbteol

For more information, visit:
RoryJames

Enjoy the Journey…

Twitter

Old Post Nov-01-2011 02:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

Des McMahon Live! tonight @ 9PM on Ustream (player embedded here)

Show some love tonight at 9 as Des McMahon drops everything melodic from trance to (good/non-robot-death-sequence) dubstep and perhaps some moombahton?

Streaming by Ustream

soundcloud.com/jaceomusic

Old Post Nov-02-2011 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

My Dj Links Etc.

PATRICK BARRY
(KEY STREET MUSIC/RE:SET/THE RED DOOR)

http://www.facebook.com/djpatrickbarry
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/patrickbarry
http://soundcloud.com/patrickbarry
http://www.myspace.com/bostondjpatrick
http://www.twitter.com/djpatrickbarry
http://thedjlist.com/djs/PATRICK_BARRY/

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Nov-03-2011 14:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
coolestrl
Simon Patterson Addict

So my gf recently started listening to trance...Likes vocal tracks only...Asked me to do a mix...so i made cheese fest for her...

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/23989637/file.html

01) Nic Chagall - This Moment (Progressive Mix)
02) DJ SHAH - Back To You
03) Rachael Starr - To Forever (Moonbeam remix)
04) Allure - Somewhere Inside
05) Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down
06) Andain - Promises (Myon & Shane 54 Summer of Love Remix)
07) Markus Schulz - Perception
08) Ferry Corsten - Beautiful
09) Above & Beyond VS Gareth Emery - On a Metropolis Day
10) Armin Van Buuren - Burned With Desire
11) Ocenlab - Sattelite (Above & Beyond Mix)
12) Dogzilla - Without You

Old Post Nov-07-2011 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coolestrl Click here to Send coolestrl a Private Message Add coolestrl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames

Anyone out there, especially my veteran trance lovers, remember when live DJ mixes were actually recorded 'LIVE' directly from microphones?? When 'live' DJ sets were floating around the internet, like PVD @ Nature One in 2002, Tiesto Live @ Hyperstate '99, Above & Beyond Live @ Ministry of Sound, or Armin & Ferry b2b @ Godskitchen Ireland in 2003?? When the quality was just outright so shitty and gritty, BUT, you could hear the crowd noise and basically feel every last ounce of energy that was being propelled and created during the party?? These are just a few of the scarce live sets (compared to today) that I have in my library. I remember being on the lookout for new live sets like these all the time. WHo MISSES THESE??? Well I miss them, and as some of you may know already, I sometimes record my sets just like this - 'LIVE'.

Here is my closing set, after Paul Oakenfold last Friday 11/4/2011@ Pacha in NY - LIVE in its purest form. Dirty, gritty, low quality, raw audio directly from the performance. The crowd noise, the ENERGY, the atmosphere, has all been archived and harnessed in this 2 hour recorded set of pure uplifting, melodic, dark, emo Trance. Finally got the chance at a good hit to play some uplifting, epic, pure tunes! 19 tracks, a little under 2 hours of some of the greatest trance, new and old. Opened up with a favorite of mine from 2006 by Galen Behr. I had to shut it down quick at the end so didn't really have a chance to play a suitable closing part of the set haha. Really pleased the crowd was so into the music, the high energy, the melodies, rolling basslines, and euphoric vibe that I had created. A set like this is rarely ever heard in New York nowadays, and I am really glad to have shared this type of sound and vibe with everyone!! You guys were amazing!! Feel the music and Enjoy The Journey…

DOWNLOAD from Soundcloud

OR

DOWNLOAD RoryJames Live @ Pacha NYC (closing set) 11_4_2011- Paul Oakenfold 'Perfecto Tour'

RoryJames

1. Galen Behr vs Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs Orjan Nilsen Remix) [2006 Yakuza]
2. Orjan & R-Lend - Beat Design (Temple One Remix) [2011 Enhanced]
3. Giuseppe Ottaviani Feat. Linnea Schossow - Just For You [2011 Vandit]
4. Robert NIckson - Twisted By Design [2004 A State Of Trance]
5. Paul MIller - Once Again [2011 Unearthed]
6. Super8 - Alba [2004 Anjunabeats]
7. Billy Gillies - Digital Sundown [Paul Todd Remix] [2011 Fraction Records]
8. Ehren Stowers vs The Viceroy - Way Of Life (Deepwide Remix) [2007 Monster Tunes]
9. Mekk - Resistance (Activa vs Mekk Remix) [2008 Discover Dark]
10. Johan Ekman - Later On [2011 Spellbinding]
11. The Ambush - Acapulco [2003 Magik Musik]
12. RoryJames - Quake [CDR]
13. Fast Distance & Dimension ft Anthya - Let Me Survive (Temple One Remix) [2011 Infrasonic]
14. Aalto - Rush (Super8 vs Orkidea Remix) [2004 Anjunabeats]
15. JK Walker - Double Life (Activa Remix) [2011 Borderline]
16. Ultimate - Departure [2011 Timeline]
17. Matt Bukovski - Inspired (A.R.D.I. Remix) [2011 Digital Society Recordings]
18. Randy Katana - In Silence (Txitxarro Mix)
19. Timo Pralle - Homesick (Temple One Remix) [2011 Perceptive Recordings]

Twitter

Old Post Nov-08-2011 00:35 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSample attached.....can u ID it?? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRok - Coke N Shit [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread