Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Rev Industry Party @ The Guvernment -- April 3rd, 2006
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chinamon
el shit disturbo

Review: Rev Industry Party @ The Guvernment -- April 3rd, 2006

i arrived a little after 10pm. it was pretty quiet. i was expecting it to be like this since it was a monday night. at around midnight the place was busy. a lot busier than i had expected. my guess is about 800-1000 people during the peak time.

everyone that walked through the doors got two drink tickets for complimentary bottles of rev. they didnt serve any beer so that was a bit of a disappointment for me since i dont drink rev or mixed drinks. i was stuck drinking vodka & soda (its the only drink that i can tolerate).

manzone&strong played amazing. i have never seen them play in the mainroom before but i would love to see them play there again. the crowd was eating up all the tunes that were being fed to them. almost everyone was dancing and having a great time. i didnt get a chance to check out upstairs because it seemed like everyone was flowing into the main room.

the stage setup looked pimp. the two big rev bottles made from ice looked awesome. all the screen with visuals also added a nice effect.

i noticed quite a few regulars in attendance. it was a good looking crowd. quite a few hot ladies. unfortunately there were no girls wearing tu-tu's for vivid boy.

the only complaint i have is they went a little heavy with the fog machine. made it pretty hard to take clear pics.

overall, i give the night a 8/10. im glad i decided to check it out. no regrets. now im just wondering if i will be able to make my 8am class in the morning. if i do decide to go that means i have to wake up at 6 which means i only get 2.5 hours of sleep. FUCK IT! im sleeping in.

pics will be posted when i wake up.

Old Post Apr-04-2006 07:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

actually wanted to go for this but meh...weather was crappy..stayed at home and didnt bother

Old Post Apr-04-2006 13:58  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by El Kay Dee
actually wanted to go for this but meh...weather was crappy..stayed at home and didnt bother

the weather wasnt that bad. the rain had alredy stopped and the roads were dry when i left my house to go downtown.

Old Post Apr-04-2006 14:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

pics

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=336133

Old Post Apr-04-2006 15:04 
samhouse
Scenester

to fucking tired to go to this...
almost went but decided not to.

Old Post Apr-04-2006 15:14  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikesta
tranceaddict

i wasnt gonna go at the beginning, but ended up checking it out anyways.
wow, i didnt think that many people would show up on monday night.
music and crowd were great. but all those revs really upset my stomach.

oh yea, i was wearing my new: "Cocaina Delivery Service 24h" shirt. people came up to me asking for pills and coke lol

Last edited by Mikesta on Apr-04-2006 at 15:58

Old Post Apr-04-2006 15:52  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mikesta Click here to Send Mikesta a Private Message Add Mikesta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wurm
In the moment.

Worm Popper

So, does this new Rev taste different, or is it just a repackaging?

Old Post Apr-04-2006 15:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wurm Click here to Send Wurm a Private Message Add Wurm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikesta
tranceaddict

you know what, i never tried the other one haha
im more into beer/vodka, but it tasted good

Old Post Apr-04-2006 16:02  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mikesta Click here to Send Mikesta a Private Message Add Mikesta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Wurm
So, does this new Rev taste different, or is it just a repackaging?

i found that it tastes better than the original blue and the red ones.
this purple one also has a slight carbonation which i dont think the other revs have. i could be wrong since i dont drink rev.

Old Post Apr-04-2006 16:06 
jon jon
viva la clubland

fack we should of went...

Old Post Apr-04-2006 16:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
fack we should of went...

"we" as in you and kat? yes you two should've come.
hope, lerna, gian.. fucking lots of the crew was there
maybe next time

Old Post Apr-04-2006 16:15 
evil_cookie
indifferent

cool pictures, looks like it was an alright night.

PS. Rev tastes like mouthwash...really bad mouthwash.

Old Post Apr-04-2006 16:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for evil_cookie Click here to Send evil_cookie a Private Message Visit evil_cookie's homepage! Add evil_cookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Rev Industry Party @ The Guvernment -- April 3rd, 2006
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackANSWERED: Yelle - A cause des garçons (Tepr remix) [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProper Filthy Naughty - Fascination (The Droyd's Ghetto Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread