Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.21 [SFL] Adam Beyer @ Space (Terrace), Miami
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

4-8 my ass. I left at 11 and he was still playing.

Old Post Jun-22-2014 18:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

think he played until 1.

Old Post Jun-22-2014 18:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Damn I so wanted to go!! Have some family in town and need to see them. Don't even wanna know how it was lol

Old Post Jun-22-2014 19:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

i skipped it too. better things came up.

Old Post Jun-23-2014 02:42  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Guess he finished up right after I left.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Old Post Jun-24-2014 00:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

This was sick but after rehashing the night, I can't help but at least be a little disappointed that he didn't take us down the hyperdrive dc techno tunnel that we all know and love. he kept things on a more "Miami" tech house slow burner vibe. But great night nonetheless.

Old Post Jun-26-2014 07:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
i skipped it too. better things came up.

Take the red pill man. No not "that" red pill.! Lol

Old Post Jun-26-2014 07:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

DCR204 will be the 1 hour mix

Old Post Jun-26-2014 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
This was sick but after rehashing the night, I can't help but at least be a little disappointed that he didn't take us down the hyperdrive dc techno tunnel that we all know and love. he kept things on a more "Miami" tech house slow burner vibe. But great night nonetheless.

Totally get that, but he played perfectly to my liking so I can't complain one bit. Adam made a fan out of me, especially since I got hounded by people in the crowd that thought I looked like the younger and balder Beyer. In the moment, that was pretty fucking cool haha. Still though, he played great and Space is a pretty awesome venue. I especially loved the cryogenics. Sooooooo good. Still think I like Watergate's morning/sunrise vibe more (the patio on the water there is awesome), but I throughly enjoyed all that Space has to offer. The Miami crowd is awesome; the location is awesome; the party is awesome. As Arnold would say, I'll be back!

Old Post Jun-27-2014 02:37 
OrangestO
–30–

BOOM!

Old Post Jun-28-2014 19:37 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Yeah that set is good not your dull average techno set for sure. Good vibe and atmosphere.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.21 [SFL] Adam Beyer @ Space (Terrace), Miami
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold dancefloor track [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Quicksilver - Bellisima [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread