Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Yankees vs Boston Brawl (at Tigers Game)
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Why is everyone talkin about "dont ever hit a woman?" It was the GIRL who kicked her in the face, the guy didnt do much else besides pour a little booze on her after she swung.

If some girl was swinging on MY man I woulda kicked her in the face, too, Boston hat or NOT.

why you so hood

Old Post May-01-2012 23:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
why you so hood

it's da bronx talking

Old Post May-01-2012 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
why you so hood

LOLOL whaaaa? Im def not a confrontation typa girl, but there are a few people in my life not to f*ck with if you dont wanna see me rage. If some dumb broad was swingin on my man, it would be ON AND POPPIN, because you know he cant hit the b*tch, lest he end up in jail.

Im sure Im not the only one with this "hood mentality." LOL

Old Post May-01-2012 23:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
it's da bronx talking

LOL only like that at work

Old Post May-01-2012 23:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
LOL only like that at work

lol that is da troof
"yo dis gurl i swear, she got a wedding cake"

Old Post May-01-2012 23:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

if you check the other vids (after this one finishes), you get a diff perspective view (much better) of the Big Show kick to the face- epic!

Old Post May-02-2012 00:28  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
if you check the other vids (after this one finishes), you get a diff perspective view (much better) of the Big Show kick to the face- epic!

i can not find such video please link it

Old Post May-02-2012 12:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
LOLOL whaaaa? Im def not a confrontation typa girl, but there are a few people in my life not to f*ck with if you dont wanna see me rage. If some dumb broad was swingin on my man, it would be ON AND POPPIN, because you know he cant hit the b*tch, lest he end up in jail.

Im sure Im not the only one with this "hood mentality." LOL

HARLEM WORLD

Old Post May-02-2012 12:44 
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

that just sucks...it was there after i watched it, not anymore tho.

Old Post May-02-2012 19:19  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Why is everyone talkin about "dont ever hit a woman?" It was the GIRL who kicked her in the face, the guy didnt do much else besides pour a little booze on her after she swung.

If some girl was swinging on MY man I woulda kicked her in the face, too, Boston hat or NOT.

I didn't realize that until I was showing it to a co-worker... it was the girl who threw the beer/soda and kicked her! Crazy!

Old Post May-04-2012 23:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

The girl had it coming. Going through what I just went through last night at the Devils-Flyers game, that chick had it coming. When you initiate a) the stupidity of WALKING TOWARD the Yankees fans and b) throwing the first punch, you gotta know you're gonna get yours.

That chick wasn't just alone with her girlfriend at a Yankees game. Whoever she came with shouldn't have let her walk up there, but regardless, she's an adult, she knows what she's doing and she took the consequences like a champ. I think she got a pretty concussion out of it from the looks of it. Unfortunate that it had to come to that, but the Yankees chick kicked the crazy bitch in the face. The alternative was to just let her keep swiping at her man and then her, probably pull her hair and shit. My girlfriend would do the same in that situation, and almost did last night at the Flyers game.

Old Post May-05-2012 02:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

Re: Yankees vs Boston Brawl (at Tigers Game)

quote:
This deserves it's own thread

1:28 IS PURE GOLD

#DEAD #CASKET #YANKEES #CHUCKNORRIS #DONTSLEEP #HAYMAKER

"Keep a eye on yo' bitch when I'm roamin about
And put a eye on yo' lip nigga, watch yo' mouth
I'm from the Bronx, wipe yo' feet when you step in my house"

VOLUME DOWN

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post May-08-2012 16:42  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Yankees vs Boston Brawl (at Tigers Game)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMid-90's tune (attention: selfmade audio clip) [2005] [11]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk - "Buenaventura" (Reflections Vinyl Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread