Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Steffi - Power Of Anonymity [detroit-y house/electro/IDM]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Steffi - Power Of Anonymity [detroit-y house/electro/IDM]

Previews sound lovely. Her first album was nice, but fairly generic deep house. This pulls in a bunch of electro and IDM influences to make a record with a lot more personality. Still doesn't reinvent the wheel, obviously, but to me this already looks like one of the best house/electro/detroit records of the year.

Last edited by Woony on Nov-03-2014 at 20:30

Old Post Nov-03-2014 20:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

I've been playing a bit of the EP she put out with Dexter on her Dolly Dubs sublabel and I quite enjoyed that and the vibe carries on for this LP based on the samples. Nice.

Old Post Nov-04-2014 08:17  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Sounds better than most of the generic techno albums which have been released this year.

Old Post Nov-04-2014 20:42  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Steffi - Power Of Anonymity [detroit-y house/electro/IDM]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha sample WMC 2005 #4... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPulp Victim - The World 99 (Lange Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread