Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Platipus
317 Godfather

Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?

Here's the cure!

Old Post Feb-26-2012 02:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Platipus Click here to Send Platipus a Private Message Add Platipus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Platipus
317 Godfather

The Saga Continues....

Here's this weeks dose of awesome for those anglers out there.

Remember, if you don't capture it on video, its just another fish story.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Platipus Click here to Send Platipus a Private Message Add Platipus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

No, but after an absence last summer, I'm jonzin for an ol' fashioned sunrise set on sky bar

edit: craving a boat cruise or two as well

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Mar-12-2012 at 19:55

Old Post Mar-12-2012 19:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Last year was terrible bass fishing in Parry Sound....I need to find some new watering holes this year.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Mar-12-2012 22:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Re: Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?

quote:
Originally posted by Platipus

Some seriously nice Bass in those vids. Do you fish competitively at all?

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Mar-12-2012 22:26  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

My Aunt & Uncle have a place on Manitouwabing (McKellar) and same story. I think there's just too many people on the lake, too many boats, and it's been over fished.

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Last year was terrible bass fishing in Parry Sound....I need to find some new watering holes this year.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 00:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Platipus
317 Godfather

Re: Re: Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Some seriously nice Bass in those vids. Do you fish competitively at all?

Not as of yet. We do several tournaments a year, but nothing on the Pro circuit yet.

We are working on several avenues of sponsorship that have opened up with the release of our vids.

So we'll keep pushing and making vids and hopefully with everyone's help we can get a slot on WFN.

I did notice that this year we we're switching up baits more often. It was a tricky year, but we managed to still put quite a few trophies in the boat.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 20:53  Canada
LightsOut
Antagonist

I don't know fuck all about fishing (never had the patience), but my younger brother is big on it, travels around entering tournaments and seems to do pretty well for himself. This past weekend he was in New York State for a tourney (which he won), and managed to pull this bad boy out. 8.91lb small mouth. New State Record.

• Do Santos - Menina

Last edited by LightsOut on Nov-23-2012 at 20:36

Old Post Nov-20-2012 19:31  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Platipus
317 Godfather

Broken link. I want to see that Bass! email me a copy. Tokeroo@gmail.com

Congrats to your bro. We're planning a trip to dunkirk next season for US Bass opening weekend. You think your bro can put us on a few spots down there?

Old Post Nov-23-2012 20:29  Canada
LightsOut
Antagonist

Think I might have fixed it? let me know if it's still not showing and I can shoot you off an email.

Haha yeah I can ask if he has a few good spots he doesn't mind sharing, I think he's fairly familiar with that area.

Edit: one more

• Do Santos - Menina

Last edited by LightsOut on Nov-23-2012 at 21:08

Old Post Nov-23-2012 20:38  Germany
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151231908445822&set=a.427474550821.205105.13964370821&type=1&theater

Old Post Nov-24-2012 21:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother Favorite [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlbion - "Air" (Ferry Corsten's Open Air Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread