Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_minor
Senior tranceaddict

2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland

Just announced by Armin.

I'm there...probably no Markus though

Last edited by bas on Jan-14-2012 at 04:14

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_minor Click here to Send dj_minor a Private Message Add dj_minor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Did he mention if the Miami date was at Ultra?

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

I'M SO THERE

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by amberella06
Did he mention if the Miami date was at Ultra?
i would assume it has to be.....3/25, they gonna directly compete with Ultra?

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_minor
Senior tranceaddict

He just said Miami, didn't mention Ultra.

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_minor Click here to Send dj_minor a Private Message Add dj_minor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

since Ultra has no released any lineup info, i dont think he can say that its at Ultra....but it has to be..where else could it be?

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
since Ultra has no released any lineup info, i dont think he can say that its at Ultra....but it has to be..where else could it be?

True...just sucks---the main reason I won't go to ASOT

Old Post Dec-01-2011 20:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland -- March 17th 2012

quote:
Originally posted by dj_minor
Just announced by Armin.

I'm there...probably no Markus though

how come?

because of his los angeles 12' gigs the month before?

Old Post Dec-01-2011 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShweetuH
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Re: ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland -- March 17th 2012

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
how come?

because of his los angeles 12' gigs the month before?

i'd say this is likely... we won't know until though. no line up has been released for ASOT550 dates except for the NL show.

Norin & Rad (Trance & Progressive)
http://facebook.com/norinandrad

Find me @
Twitter
Facebook

Old Post Dec-01-2011 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ShweetuH Click here to Send ShweetuH a Private Message Visit ShweetuH's homepage! Add ShweetuH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_minor
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah with him performing two nights in February, I highly doubt he would come back in 4 weeks for ASOT.

One never knows though...

Old Post Dec-01-2011 20:45  United States
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_minor
Yeah with him performing two nights in February, I highly doubt he would come back in 4 weeks for ASOT.

One never knows though...

i don't see why you even want markus to play at asot 550, given the los angeles '12 party. markus is a club dj anyway, his festival sets are all pretty much the same (not that it's his fault, he has to play what people want to hear). the club is where you get to see him really cut loose and i guarantee feb 18 is going to be a fucking marathon

edit: also a plus about feb 18 - shweetuh won't be there!

Old Post Dec-01-2011 21:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
and i guarantee feb 18 is going to be a fucking marathon

can't fucking wait!!!

Old Post Dec-01-2011 21:58  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this Great trance tune.Thanks [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback10th Planet - Ghost [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread