Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Seth Green and Mila Kunis ...
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

Seth Green and Mila Kunis ...

we should know these two people .. they play the roles as the voices of peter griffin's children in 'the family guy' ..

one's a hot russian chic .. we all know her from 'that 70s show' with those untalented actors ashton kutcher, danny masterson, and wilmer valldermada .. not much movie success from her as of yet .. probably the closest is a cheesy cheap encore of the movie 'american psycho', which sucked ass .. she still has many years ahead of her .. i see her as the most successful actor/actress out of all 5 of the main characters in 'the 70s show' ..

the other's a lucky guy who got previously was unlucky with cheesy 90's teen flics and other flops in the 2000's such as ...

'the double 0 kid'
'arcade'
'the day my parents ran away'
'buffy the vampire slayer'
'can't hardly wait'
'josie and the pussycats'
'rat race'
'scooby doo 2'

seth has been acting since he was 10, and he has plenty of movies under his belt .. however it looks like the only time he will be remembered is playing the voice of chris griffin, the son of peter griffin .

so stupid question here .. who do you think will be more successful in the future .. seth green or mila kunis ?

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LeopoldStotch Click here to Send LeopoldStotch a Private Message Visit LeopoldStotch's homepage! Add LeopoldStotch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pariah Cleric
tranceaddict in training

Considering Seth Green is in the Austin Powers movies, I'm gonna have to go with Seth Green.

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pariah Cleric Click here to Send Pariah Cleric a Private Message Visit Pariah Cleric's homepage! Add Pariah Cleric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enferno
Penus Maximus

quote:
Originally posted by Pariah Cleric
Considering Seth Green is in the Austin Powers movies, I'm gonna have to go with Seth Green.

he also has had a shit load of cameos in good movies with good casts . .

the girl is just a dumb bitch in my opinion

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for enferno Click here to Send enferno a Private Message Add enferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

quote:
Originally posted by enferno
he also has had a shit load of cameos in good movies with good casts . .

the girl is just a dumb bitch in my opinion

true .. then again, movie directors are selling sex more often than ever before now ..

all she has to do is drop her blouse a couple of inches lower and wear sleek silky stuff that looks like lingerie, but really it isnt ( in short, selling her body to the cameras), and she's set ..

it seems harder to sell male actors now .. the closest imo that is up and coming is vince vaughn and tobey mcguire .. everyone else is like 'one and done' ...

i guess it is true .. it's easier to sell material to guys, rather than girls, because guys goggle over bobbies and butts .. why do you think everyone is raving about jessica simpson in dukes of hazzard, when she wasn't the main character in the f'n movie ???

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LeopoldStotch Click here to Send LeopoldStotch a Private Message Visit LeopoldStotch's homepage! Add LeopoldStotch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enferno
Penus Maximus

OMG BOOBS LOL

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for enferno Click here to Send enferno a Private Message Add enferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

quote:
Originally posted by enferno
OMG BOOBS LOL

my point exactly .. hahahhaa ..
and you forgot 'butts lol' ..

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:24  United States
butterfly
melissa

Re: Seth Green and Mila Kunis ...

quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch

the other's a lucky guy who got previously was unlucky with cheesy 90's teen flics and other flops in the 2000's such as ...

'buffy the vampire slayer'

seth has been acting since he was 10, and he has plenty of movies under his belt .. however it looks like the only time he will be remembered is playing the voice of chris griffin, the son of peter griffin .

so stupid question here .. who do you think will be more successful in the future .. seth green or mila kunis ?

i disagree - his role in buffy was GREAT!

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for butterfly Click here to Send butterfly a Private Message Add butterfly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hitokiri
Jugulatin Foos Everywhere

Re: Re: Seth Green and Mila Kunis ...

quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
i disagree - his role in buffy was GREAT!
but remember i doubt ppl liked buffy to appreciate his role

my pic seth green

check out my radio show Harmonic Dissonance every 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 pm EST on Party103
*** upcoming gigs***
TBD

Old Post Aug-10-2005 06:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Visit hitokiri's homepage! Add hitokiri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

I'll always remember him as James St. James

Old Post Aug-10-2005 09:32  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by OurManFlint
I'll always remember him as James St. James

this is true...i think he'll probably have more success, simply because he's done MORE movies. there's clearly a reson that she doesn't have any movie success and he does

Old Post Aug-10-2005 15:35  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

i thought rat race was a pretty funny movie. the scene when hes trying to take out the radar at the airport was hilarious. but yea, seth will have a lot more success. isnt he the man behind Robot Chicken?

Old Post Aug-10-2005 15:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceaddict991
psybass

u kno seth green has a new show on cartoon networks adult swim called robot chicken...its random as hell but its funny as shit btw he write the whole show

Old Post Aug-10-2005 16:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceaddict991 Click here to Send tranceaddict991 a Private Message Add tranceaddict991 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Seth Green and Mila Kunis ...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPraga Khan - Luv U Still (Pragamatic Album Mix) [Dance Opera] [DO 516 R] [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE-Craig - "Drum Beats" (Hard Beats Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread