Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO: teh Punk of Sushi
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

Stu disappeared. The Australian Bird of the Year contest is up.

Conclusion: Stu is either taking part or running the thing. The winner will develop TA 2.0

Last edited by Lira on Nov-20-2017 at 16:23

Old Post Nov-20-2017 14:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

His gf caught him with the promiscuous willy wagtail

Old Post Nov-20-2017 16:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
EDIT: WTF. Stu's site is down. I'm actually concerned.

His FB also is down again.

Last thing he said was that he would be pissed if it was clouded on full moon. Was the weather that bad?

Jerom's Remix for Ferry Corsten's remix contest:
Ferry Corsten featuring Clairity - Reanimate (Anoikis vs. Jerom Remix), click here

Old Post Nov-20-2017 20:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

I think there are only 2 rational explanations left at this point:

1.) 9 out 10 "everything" (insects, snakes, etc.) in Australia wants to kill you; one can only avoid stacked odds for so long

2.) there has been a military coup, but we've had no news of it since all the reporters fell victim to possibility 1, as stated above.

Stu...I loved you like a brother, man. I will forever drink only Foster's Oil Cans (TM).

Old Post Nov-20-2017 20:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Anyone know what territory Stu lived in?

AUSTRALIAN BIRTH, DEATH AND MARRIAGE RECORDS

Old Post Nov-21-2017 20:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I think it's Queensland, but doubt that's very useful looking at that site, or have I missed something?

Jerom's Remix for Ferry Corsten's remix contest:
Ferry Corsten featuring Clairity - Reanimate (Anoikis vs. Jerom Remix), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Nov-21-2017 at 21:36

Old Post Nov-21-2017 21:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
I think it's Queensland, but doubt that's very useful looking at that site, or have I missed something?

Yeah your right you can’t search them. Looks like best we could do is buy him a poppy decorative death certificate. You’d think with all the advancements in technology you should be able search obituaries online. I guess there is still a reason to buy the newspaper.

Old Post Nov-21-2017 22:44  United States
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Stu where are you, we still love you

Old Post Nov-21-2017 23:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Yeah your right you can’t search them. Looks like best we could do is buy him a poppy decorative death certificate. You’d think with all the advancements in technology you should be able search obituaries online. I guess there is still a reason to buy the newspaper.

Why am I not surprised you are the first squirt of shit looking for his supposed death certificate?

Old Post Nov-21-2017 23:23  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

We should all write our posts in papyrus. It's just a matter of time until our posts reach critical mass and an angry Stu deletes them all and chews us for using such a horrid font. Come at us, brah!

Old Post Nov-22-2017 02:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
the first squirt of shit

Old Post Nov-22-2017 13:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

i wanted to make up some shit for the lolz, but fuck im too old and cant be bothered.

got in touch with stu, and unfortunately he's fine.

Old Post Nov-23-2017 05:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO: teh Punk of Sushi
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread