Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 130: Vacation Edition
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Well, I'll be damned! Small world, sir...small world. I used to be a Scotch only kinda guy, but my brother turned me on to Buffalo Trace, which totally opened the door to bourbon for me.

Try to get your hand on Russell's Reserve, easily WT's best bourbon. 101 is so drinkable and affordable but my favorite of all time is the Russell's single barrel. If you can get some you won't regret it. Save that as a bourbon for special occasions.

Set Archive

Old Post Oct-23-2017 11:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Try to get your hand on Russell's Reserve, easily WT's best bourbon. 101 is so drinkable and affordable but my favorite of all time is the Russell's single barrel. If you can get some you won't regret it. Save that as a bourbon for special occasions.

I will see what I can do. I work in a little town about 30 mins north of Chattanooga, and they do have 2 liquor stores...though selection can be somewhat limited. My brother works/lives in the Brentwood area, so he's got access to stuff I can only dream about. I will probably end up checking with him.

Old Post Oct-23-2017 11:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I'll let you know the next time I visit my in-laws in Murfreesboro, I'll bring a bottle and you can swing by and grab it

Set Archive

Old Post Oct-23-2017 14:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list ziptnf is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I'll let you know the next time I visit my in-laws in Murfreesboro, I'll bring a bottle and you can swing by and grab it

I lived in the 'Boro for 3 years. Every time I go back, I am amazed by the growth. That area out by Thompson Lane, where all the new restaurants/shopping/hospital stuff is now was cattle pasture when I was at MTSU. Now it's an area the size/variety of Cookeville.

Old Post Oct-24-2017 10:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 130: Vacation Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread