Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Orlando Nightclub Shooting - worst Mass Shooting in US history.
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:
Originally posted by sonix
What does hiding in the closet have to do with anything? Plenty of people who are in the closet don't commit murder. So, you're shaming him for his shame? So, shaming someone is not ok, but shaming someone's shame is? In other words, gay-bashing is not ok, but closet-bashing is? unless you're against gay people in general, in which case, your comments are more about you than about this guy. His sexuality is not an indicator of his criminal actions. He could also be bi, but none of these are relevant.

I don't think you were meant to take his "argument" seriously.

One of the problems may be the imam speaking openly against the death of all LGBTs in an Islamic center in Florida. That sort of shit can contribute to stuff like this, as well. Then there's the problem of radical Islam. I mean Islam. Then there's the problem of crazies going on shooting sprees. All sorts of problems, really.

Old Post Jun-23-2016 13:53  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by sonix
You sound crazy.

That's because he is crazy

Old Post Jun-23-2016 14:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

Marxist America by Choice or Force. It's our Revolution now, Power to the Peepz!!

Old Post Jul-11-2016 12:40  Guam
Click Here to See the Profile for ViceroySF Click here to Send ViceroySF a Private Message Add ViceroySF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

Yes England has far less shootings than the USA... But look at how the muslims have over run that country. Look at France, Sweden, Belgium, Germany. The indigenous people are getting beat up, raped, and the list goes on. I cant believe their own government did that to them. That will never happen here"BECAUSE" we have our second amendment. And our 2nd amendments not just for protection against thugs. But protection from a foreign invasion and when our government tries to over reach and become anti constitution(TYRANNY). That's the reason obummer has failed miserably to take our guns. Look on youtube how many sheriffs, law enforcement have warned obummer to not even try that BS. The USA was also on its way to be part of the whole globalism BS. We don't want that crap here. "AT ALL".. And every American gun owner that i know will fight to the death to protect our constitution. And you might ask "WHY HAVE ASSAULT RIFLES?" Well, because the government has assault rifles and that levels the playing field if something like that should occur. I mean look at the BS happening in England.. They dont even have freedom of speech anymore. What the hell is that? You can go to jail i have read for saying something against islam. Lol "WHAT'? I love this country because if i have something to say im going to say it. If i decide i want to say fuck islam and everyone in it i can. That's why we have our constitution. So we dont become a bunch of cucks like most of the european countries have become. BTW props to poland and hungary i believe that stood up and said fuck you to the EU and closed its borders. I love England and it killed me to see what was going on there. But now since the brexit came through hopefully they will put these islamic cowards in check or send them back. Nigel said there will be laws now that if they leave the country they cant come back. Nigel is a hero. Although many dumb ass millennials dont think so. One day they will see what Nigel Farage has done and they will appreciate him. Now the EU is starting to crumble. FUCK YEA !

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Jul-14-2016 14:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
snuoq ou

Yeah! We gonna shoot them in the face! And we're gonna make Mexico clean it up!

Old Post Jul-14-2016 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

quote:
Originally posted by koky69
Yes England has far less shootings than the USA... But look at how the muslims have over run that country. Look at France, Sweden, Belgium, Germany. The indigenous people are getting beat up, raped, and the list goes on. I cant believe their own government did that to them. That will never happen here"BECAUSE" we have our second amendment. And our 2nd amendments not just for protection against thugs. But protection from a foreign invasion and when our government tries to over reach and become anti constitution(TYRANNY). That's the reason obummer has failed miserably to take our guns. Look on youtube how many sheriffs, law enforcement have warned obummer to not even try that BS. The USA was also on its way to be part of the whole globalism BS. We don't want that crap here. "AT ALL".. And every American gun owner that i know will fight to the death to protect our constitution. And you might ask "WHY HAVE ASSAULT RIFLES?" Well, because the government has assault rifles and that levels the playing field if something like that should occur. I mean look at the BS happening in England.. They dont even have freedom of speech anymore. What the hell is that? You can go to jail i have read for saying something against islam. Lol "WHAT'? I love this country because if i have something to say im going to say it. If i decide i want to say fuck islam and everyone in it i can. That's why we have our constitution. So we dont become a bunch of cucks like most of the european countries have become. BTW props to poland and hungary i believe that stood up and said fuck you to the EU and closed its borders. I love England and it killed me to see what was going on there. But now since the brexit came through hopefully they will put these islamic cowards in check or send them back. Nigel said there will be laws now that if they leave the country they cant come back. Nigel is a hero. Although many dumb ass millennials dont think so. One day they will see what Nigel Farage has done and they will appreciate him. Now the EU is starting to crumble. FUCK YEA !

Does anyone ever read your incoherent rambles?

In Search of Anything [Magnetism Digital]

Old Post Jul-14-2016 15:52  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by koky69

Lol. Another Free Man numpty. You're a slave, you just don't know it and you have one more master than just the Gov; The NRA.

Old Post Jul-14-2016 17:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

I'm trying to follow this. If England and Europe had more guns like us they would have less immigrants and Muslims? Or citizens need guns to protect themselves from immigrant bullying, if there is such a thing?

When I read posts like that it's a wonder there aren't more shootings. Ever notice crazy incoherent people don't use paragraphs? I call it No return syndrome.

Last edited by Jon_Snow on Jul-14-2016 at 22:47

Old Post Jul-14-2016 22:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
I'm trying to follow this. If England and Europe had more guns like us they would have less immigrants and Muslims? Or the citizens could shoot them and be more secure from immigrant bullying?

Ever notice crazy incoherent people don't use paragraphs? I call it No return syndrome.

So true lol. I love it when the gun nuts start talking about how if other countries had more guns it would mean less muslims or immigrants. Or that the second amendment somehow affects freedom of speech.

Switzerland has one of highest gun ownership per capita yet one of the highest immigrant populations and lowest gun relative gun deaths with some of the broadest freedom of speech protection laws in the world. That combo just makes the 2nd amenders shit the bed. And they don't own crappy guns like AR-15's or M4's, they own real guns, not Ken's "let's pretend we're in the army" kit.

Old Post Jul-14-2016 22:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

You idiots must be Canadian?

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 20:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

Oh and btw i typed that in a hurry on my phone. Take it how you want. As far as a gun nut? Yes, yes i am. They are a lot of fun. Just bought a Ruger Mini 14 and enjoying the crap out of it.

Dr.Seuss

Old Post Jul-21-2016 20:17  United States
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

The vast majority of immigration to Switzerland is European: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immig..._by_nationality

Just saying, the presence of Germans, Italians, or Spaniards is typically not what "anti-immigration" groups have in mind with their complaints.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Orlando Nightclub Shooting - worst Mass Shooting in US history.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread