Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Orlando Nightclub Shooting - worst Mass Shooting in US history.
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

Thanks, everyone! You've just given me a good lesson on rifles starting with the letter A

(I hope that's enough though, I really don't want to go through the rest of the alphabet )

Old Post Jun-17-2016 07:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AmandaLyles
tranceaddict in training

poor people, i hope the person who did it will burn in hell!

Old Post Jun-17-2016 08:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AmandaLyles Click here to Send AmandaLyles a Private Message Add AmandaLyles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Thanks, everyone! You've just given me a good lesson on rifles starting with the letter A

(I hope that's enough though, I really don't want to go through the rest of the alphabet )

B is for Beretta.

Old Post Jun-17-2016 12:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Wait, even if he were a Muslim, then what?

don't be so naive...

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
B is for Beretta.

lol

Old Post Jun-17-2016 13:35  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
well, that's just my guess as there are no notable features that separate it from any other semi auto, 30-round magazine rifle. AK47's have fully automatic fire, which distinguishes it from a (non modified) AR15.

the AR15 looks like the US military's M16 line of assault rifles. the M16 has been in service for 50 years and would have featured in pretty much every US war film set after WW2. in the internet age you'd see it constantly in pics from warzones. it and the AK47 are the 2 celebrities of assault rifles.

AR15

M4 carbine

and the most heinous thing about all this is that the M15 (and in some ways the M4) is the shittest weapon ever conceived in the modern age; It was basically a haphazrd and terribly designed answer to the the Kalashnikov which failed miserably in all real work and military tests...

But due to some very greedy and criminally complicit deal making between gun manufacturers and top US military officials (on their payroll), a gun that never should have gone in to production, no only got made, but became the defacto standard issue weapon for the front lines of the US military for 4+ decades.

It's actually one of the worst scandals that will never see a reckoning in US history.

Speak to anyone that was in Veitnam and saw real action - they DETEST the M15. That peice of shit won't fire when damp (let alone wet, or raining), it won't fire with dust or sandy conditions, the trigger mechanism parts break if you look at them wrong, the clips jam and they expand and warp when you try to continuous fire.

In vietnam, US soldiers actually used to keep any AK's they found becuase they worked - you could drop them in a lake, bury them in sand, not clean them for weeks and they'd still fire.

The only problem was, you had to keep it covered becuase top brass didn't want to see you using them and worst of all, someone on your own side might shoot at you if they saw the gun muzzle poking out of the jungle or head it's distinctive round sound.

That's why i laugh at all these gun twats who dress up their M4's and M15 with barbie like acessories, when they're actually polishing the worst turd in history.

As for the Ar-15, the AR as pointed out stands for Armalite, or as it's offcially classified, the "civlian model" (which si completely fucking bonkers in itself.

The Ar15 was originally fully automatic until the military wanted it's own model and gave it the M classification which resulted in the M4 and M16, at which point the Ar15 was downgraded to "semi auto for the consumer market"

So in other words, the whole fucking reason the Ar15 is so fucking popular is that it's marketed as a consumer assault rifle, it's cheap as is the ammo, and incredibly easy to remove it's downgrade to make it fully automatic. If you're a Durka and want to get all jihad, and therfore bought an Ar15, you can bet they've spent the $100 and 10mins it takes to make it full auto. Then again, 45 rounds a minute without the mod is still a good enough infidel slaughter rate.

There's no point banning the Ar15 - they need to ban all assault rifles and bring in other measures.

it has been shown categorically that every country that had a lot of gun deaths, who brought in supporting laws (background checks, mandatory sentences for buyers and sellers that breach them, import laws, ammo laws etc) has MASSIVE drops in gun related crime and violence.

This shit isn't rocket science. I just don't get why people are so dumb and think their rights are being trampled on by not letting fucking idiots have easy access to military ASSAULT weaponry.

Remember they don't call them defense rifles do they?

Old Post Jun-17-2016 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

I very rarely accuse Americans of actually being stupid, because Canadians tend to assume their IQs are somehow higher because we smoke weed and enjoy a pompous sense of superiority, but when it comes to the guns....

Everyone knows it's a right and why, but the WHY is no longer relevant. It just isn't. Either you're protecting yourself from an individual trying to kill you, a foreign army trying to take your shit, or your own government trying to take your shit because a tyrant came into power. Here's the problem with all 3:

1) Let's say a crazed dude breaks into your house to rob/rape/kill you, or even 4 guys break in, you don't need an assault rifle. Even if you HAVE an assault rifle, it doesn't actually guarantee a better outcome because even if it's your assault rifle vs 4 guys with hand guns, it's 4 dudes aiming at you and you trying to aim at them. Not to mention, at the first warning shot those 4 dudes are probably out of there super fast and never even saw the gun you had. I doubt 4 fucking trained assassins are breaking in, and if they were, your weekends at the range wouldn't protect you from 4 guys that know what the hell they're doing.

2) A foreign army invades and you want to fight them off with your local "militia" after the US army/navy/airforce is defeated...Ya, good luck. The army that crushed the might of the American military probably has ridiculously advanced weapons and tactics that you know nothing about and if they want you dead, they'll just come kill you or blow up your town.

3) Donald Trump turns out to be a lizard working for the illuminati, and you're pissed, so you get your hunting buddies and storm Washington... Woops, that lizard has the military on his side or at least PART of the military on his side and you're dead.

Even if you own the biggest, baddest, raddest fuckin assault rifle, the fact is whatever you're shooting at either out-guns you, or you're shooting at a spooked burglar who runs at the first shot and never sees your extended magazine.

Truth is, the fact that someone can break into your place while you're at work or away on vacation and steal your big ass guns then shoot people, or you go through depression/psychosis/whatever and take that gun and shoot people provides extremely strong evidence to why the guns are killing way more innocent people than they are protecting.

Old Post Jun-17-2016 19:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:
lol, look who's fucking talking you thick fuck. there's nothing special about the AR15. it's a semi auto rifle, of which there are many. it's popular with nutcases because it's a fucking cool-looking firearm, modelled as it is on the M4.

how about you do some research and stop posting nonsense? first google shopping effort. ~640 models to choose from.

http://www.impactguns.com/semi-automatic-rifles.aspx

The AR-15 is easily equipped with a cheap add-on that makes it automatic, hence popular in shooting sprees, you ridiculous moron. What's the matter, did a Jew spit in your face lately or something? This kid has a hard-on for me, it seems. Fucking fag.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
As for the Ar-15, the AR as pointed out stands for Armalite, or as it's offcially classified, the "civlian model" (which si completely fucking bonkers in itself.

The Ar15 was originally fully automatic until the military wanted it's own model and gave it the M classification which resulted in the M4 and M16, at which point the Ar15 was downgraded to "semi auto for the consumer market"

This shit isn't rocket science. I just don't get why people are so dumb and think their rights are being trampled on by not letting fucking idiots have easy access to military ASSAULT weaponry.

That was exactly my point.

Old Post Jun-17-2016 20:02  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

the only guns i have are my 24 inch pythons

Old Post Jun-17-2016 20:08  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
The AR-15 is easily equipped with a cheap add-on that makes it automatic, hence popular in shooting sprees, you ridiculous moron. What's the matter, did a Jew spit in your face lately or something? This kid has a hard-on for me, it seems. Fucking fag.

hahaha, if that was your point it was a shit one. many rifles can be modded to provide auto fire, and you haven't even shown that this was done in orlando. and it turns out the rifle used wasn't even an AR15, but an MCX. which goes to show just how many options there are in the US and how banning a single solitary model will do fuck all, you dumb cunt.

my hard on for you is due to your consistent verbal diarrhea.

Old Post Jun-18-2016 04:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
hahaha, if that was your point it was a shit one. many rifles can be modded to provide auto fire, and you haven't even shown that this was done in orlando. and it turns out the rifle used wasn't even an AR15, but an MCX. which goes to show just how many options there are in the US and how banning a single solitary model will do fuck all, you dumb cunt.

MCX or Ar15 or IWI Tavor or M4, really not sure why you keep baning on about Banning one single rifle? Who said that in this thread?

I think any "assault rifle" should be banned. They aren't consumer items or silly little toys, and it's really only guys with tiny penile appendages that seem to need them in their lives.

Unless you have imminent death threats or work in a field that requires personal security I have no idea why any civilian owns a gun anyway,

If you own a gun in your house, you need to keep it in a safe and good luck getting to that in an emergency when an intruder is actively breaking in to your house.

It's about money. Gun stores make a fortune.Bullet's are a perfect subscription model. The NRA doesn't give a shit about freedom, they care about membership dues and political power, and I suppose white people.

Old Post Jun-18-2016 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:

What about "consumer-marketed assault rifle" don't you understand, you tit? Obviously all similar assault rifles sold legally should be outlawed as well, why the fuck would I only include one fucking rifle? You're a dumb ****, you know that?

Old Post Jun-18-2016 18:02  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AmberLea
tranceaddict in training

These assholes target gun free zones. If this had been Texas the gay terrorist would have got his f*cking head blown off. Just sayin'.

Old Post Jun-19-2016 02:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AmberLea Click here to Send AmberLea a Private Message Visit AmberLea's homepage! Add AmberLea to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Orlando Nightclub Shooting - worst Mass Shooting in US history.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread