Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Peter Safranyos - Mayflower (Original Mix)
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mycron
Aneym.com Staff

Peter Safranyos - Mayflower (Original Mix)

hello guys,

i just would like to show you a sample of my new track called Mayflower, same melodic style as usual from me, i hope you will like this one

here is the link to it:

Peter Safranyos - Mayflower (sample)

comments, suggestions would be very much appreciated!

thanks for listening to my music,

cheers,

Peter

Last edited by Mycron on Mar-22-2005 at 20:29

Old Post Mar-22-2005 17:55  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Mycron Click here to Send Mycron a Private Message Add Mycron to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
teknasia
a.k.a. Vylix

hi mate!

like said on msn, excellent job!!! Very uplifting! Spring is comming! and that's what this track represents! The break is so damn nice! It gives me the shivers! (in a good way, like springshivers )

nice job mate!

Old Post Mar-22-2005 18:02  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for teknasia Click here to Send teknasia a Private Message Visit teknasia's homepage! Add teknasia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Day-V
Supreme tranceaddict

Sounds nice

Old Post Mar-22-2005 18:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Day-V Click here to Send Dj_Day-V a Private Message Add Dj_Day-V to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

Hey Petes
lots of nice melodies here, nice fx and beats in the background
dont really have any suggestions, nice relaxing ibiza kinda tune... would be nice on the beach i think hehe
keep it up m8
ttyl

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Mar-22-2005 18:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mane
Supreme tranceaddict

what an atmosphere i love this track it has so much amazing feelings, everythink is just beatiful good luck with it, btw do you use vsts??

Old Post Mar-22-2005 18:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mane Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Add Mane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Waxen
Supreme tranceaddict

Great song - I love your uplifting style of trance.

Heal the Past :: Live the Present :: Dream the Future

Old Post Mar-22-2005 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Waxen Click here to Send Waxen a Private Message Add Waxen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alexpea
Supreme tranceaddict

First of all, really cool name for a track

Oh, your sound has improved! Very clear and loud - that's good, Pete!
I love that pluck-sound-melody-thingie!!! The break sure is nice! At 1.30 I miss a melody to arrive. The background-melodies and pads and FXs are totally awsome!!! Hmm... I think this has potential to be an incredible trancer! But a mainmelody has to be introduced in the break. Instead of a mainmelody, you could try to get vocals on it That would be even better! Pete, this is the absolut best track I've heard from you. I dig your new sound

Old Post Mar-22-2005 19:13  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for alexpea Click here to Send alexpea a Private Message Add alexpea to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fineart
tranceaddict

amazing

"Music is the expression of the movement of the waters, the play of curves described by changing breezes. There is nothing is more musical than a sunset. He who feels what he sees will find no more beautiful example of development in all that book which, alas, musicians read but too little--the book of Nature." - Claude Debussy

Old Post Mar-22-2005 19:16  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for fineart Click here to Send fineart a Private Message Add fineart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FerryTayle
French Trance Wizard

Amazing great new tune !!!!

Excellent job mate !!!

PROUD TO WORK WITH YOU !!!

Old Post Mar-22-2005 20:33  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for FerryTayle Click here to Send FerryTayle a Private Message Visit FerryTayle's homepage! Add FerryTayle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EtherealSL
experiments underway

dude nice atmosphere/synths... the volume on string can be reduced a little

and is it me, or is there ABSOLUTELY no bass in this song? bring those levels up, i'm barely getting subbass from thsi track.

Oops i produce dubstep now.

NumberNin6 / Ethereal / Orana Project / Greenlight

Old Post Mar-22-2005 21:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EtherealSL Click here to Send EtherealSL a Private Message Visit EtherealSL's homepage! Add EtherealSL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M1cro5lave
fuck the world...

Wow, this is such a great tune. In my opinion it's a big improvement from your previous ones.

The melody is more clear, and as always, amazing atmosphere.

Your best so far.

Old Post Mar-22-2005 21:54  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for M1cro5lave Click here to Send M1cro5lave a Private Message Add M1cro5lave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arctic Breeze
Supreme tranceaddict

I feel it lacks a little depth in the bass. Pump it up a few notches. Atmosphere is awesome, but try to make the melody a brighter.
Really good stuff there pal!

Old Post Mar-22-2005 22:02  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Arctic Breeze Click here to Send Arctic Breeze a Private Message Add Arctic Breeze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Peter Safranyos - Mayflower (Original Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLast song to identify [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLoco Dice - "Phat Dope Shit" (Saeed's Shit Base Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread