Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > SMR LVE feat. Roxanne Emery - Lost In Love (ASOT TOTY Poll)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Chris S
Supreme tranceaddict

SMR LVE feat. Roxanne Emery - Lost In Love (ASOT TOTY Poll)

Hey guys,

It's literally been almost 8 years to the day since I've logged on here. TBH I didn't even know the TA forums were still up. Used to frequent these forums and met so many awesome people on here. Danielle, Carney, Shanny, Lisa, Dancing Queen, Coxx, Nadia, Barry, etc. Haven't seen most of you in ages, but I'll never forget the many nights spent together at Guv for the Decadence & Labour Of Love events.

I've been producing a lot since then with Mhammed El Alami under the name SMR LVE, having releases this year with Christina Novelli, Kyler England, Eric Lumiere and most recently Roxanne Emery on our track called "Lost In Love".

Armin first played Lost In Love on ASOT 971, which won the Future Favorite for episode 972. It was just announced last Friday that it was selected for the ASOT Best Of 2020 compilation among 29 other tracks.

If anyone wants to support a local DJ/Producer from Toronto/Kingston I'd love if any of you would consider to vote for "SMR LVE feat. Roxanne Emery - Lost In Love" in the ASOT Tune Of The Year Poll.

You can check out the track here:
https://soundcloud.com/elalamimusic/lostinlove

And you can vote for the track here:
http://vote.astateoftrance.com

Cheers guys and thanks so much to anyone that takes the time to vote, it's greatly appreciated!

Chris

Last edited by DJ Chris S on Nov-30-2020 at 03:18

Old Post Nov-18-2020 04:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Chris S Click here to Send DJ Chris S a Private Message Add DJ Chris S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > SMR LVE feat. Roxanne Emery - Lost In Love (ASOT TOTY Poll)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from a Chris Liberator Set [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSubsunday - "No Good" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread