Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Women of the KKK, would you hit it?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

Re: Women of the KKK, would you hit it?

quote:
Originally posted by 2fan
Here we have Pamela, she's a 29 year old crank addict who's been on welfare since 16 years old. Her turn-ons include nascar and budweiser

29 ??!?!??!!!??

Old Post Dec-10-2004 15:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zig
Supreme tranceaddict

Excellent LoL...how about an online dating service or something or maybe...rent an ugly...pity holoweens just over the potiential these guys have is enourmous...nice post still laughing

Old Post Dec-10-2004 16:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for zig Click here to Send zig a Private Message Add zig to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Ocean_Drive_
Supreme tranceaddict

Just had to bump this! I found it hilarious!

There's a word that sums up this sort of behaviour, and that word is 'reject.'

Old Post Dec-29-2005 18:24  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for _Ocean_Drive_ Click here to Send _Ocean_Drive_ a Private Message Add _Ocean_Drive_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hrt_mike17
tranceaddict in training

HOLY SHIT! CHECK OUT THIS DUDES EYE

gives new meaning to "which one ya'll kicked me"

Old Post Dec-29-2005 19:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hrt_mike17 Click here to Send hrt_mike17 a Private Message Visit hrt_mike17's homepage! Add hrt_mike17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hrt_mike17
tranceaddict in training

and this must be his brother

Old Post Dec-29-2005 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hrt_mike17 Click here to Send hrt_mike17 a Private Message Visit hrt_mike17's homepage! Add hrt_mike17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by D-res

WTFORC?

quote:
Originally posted by D-res

LMFAO

Funniest of the bunch.

Old Post Dec-29-2005 21:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:
Originally posted by hrt_mike17
HOLY SHIT! CHECK OUT THIS DUDES EYE
gives new meaning to "which one ya'll kicked me"

quote:
Originally posted by hrt_mike17
and this must be his brother

Not everyone's as blessed as you are.

Old Post Dec-30-2005 05:03  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hrt_mike17
tranceaddict in training

hmm, i guess you didnt see the rest of the thread did you? guess not. just makin fun like everyone else. unless your gonna say something to everyone, hop off my nuts.

Old Post Dec-30-2005 15:33  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Women of the KKK, would you hit it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread