Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Steve Urkel dont want Laura!!! He wanted Eddie all along!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
2fan
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Cal
oh man
i went on the website thats in the photos and the woman who took the pictures is saying its not the guy

its actually some stylist and not jaleel white

hehe

PLEASE NOTE: The man in the pictures being widely circulated around the internet is NOT Jaleel White. He is a well-known Atlanta celebrity stylist who does not look at all like Jaleel White. The pictures have been removed from my server.

Old Post Nov-19-2004 16:12  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for 2fan Click here to Send 2fan a Private Message Visit 2fan's homepage! Add 2fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tachyon
we shall DOMINATE.

argh..

that dude's jeans looks tight enough to cut off blood circulation to the
lower extremities

MySpace.

promotions@ninja-star.com.au
currently promoting: everything you can think of...

cutting sick since 1982.

Old Post Nov-19-2004 22:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tachyon Click here to Send tachyon a Private Message Visit tachyon's homepage! Add tachyon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nalin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dallastar
no no I wasn't smart mouthing you - sorry if you misunderstood me, no double teaming on my behalf... I was just think it's a great thing to be openly gay! I have plently gay friends! no worries..

im not gay foo'

Old Post Nov-19-2004 23:16  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Nalin Click here to Send Nalin a Private Message Add Nalin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stéphanie
Supreme tranceaddict

WTF! OMG!
I use to loveee that show...what happened to him?!!!!

Old Post Nov-20-2004 01:30  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Stéphanie Click here to Send Stéphanie a Private Message Add Stéphanie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsTrueSonic
NullPointerException

i knew it ..
jaleel white doesn't have the cone forehead, and he is a little bit smaller than this dude .. this guy is a little bit bigger ..

but funny..
hahahhaha

Old Post Nov-20-2004 14:10  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for itsTrueSonic Click here to Send itsTrueSonic a Private Message Add itsTrueSonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Radagast
BANNED FOR LIFE!

Hey, they all look the same to me.

With our electronic rhythms and the Armageddon Bass

Old Post Nov-20-2004 14:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Radagast Click here to Send Radagast a Private Message Add Radagast to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Steve Urkel dont want Laura!!! He wanted Eddie all along!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread