Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > OMFG SICK BASTARD!!!! [Warning Bloody Pics]
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
2fan
tranceaddict in training

Shame / Disagreement OMFG SICK BASTARD!!!! [Warning Bloody Pics]

This pics are very bloddy....

Click

Here is more...CliCk

Old Post Oct-14-2004 17:42  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for 2fan Click here to Send 2fan a Private Message Visit 2fan's homepage! Add 2fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blincc
Senior tranceaddict

WTTTTTFFFFFFF

Old Post Oct-14-2004 17:51  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Blincc Click here to Send Blincc a Private Message Add Blincc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robin
OMGTTFOWTISFBIDK

wtf wtf

take that away from my screen!!! now!! aarh

ffs!

thats nasty!

Old Post Oct-14-2004 18:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for robin Click here to Send robin a Private Message Add robin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fraggle4478
tranceaddict in training

i just pooped my pantz

Old Post Oct-14-2004 18:52  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for fraggle4478 Click here to Send fraggle4478 a Private Message Add fraggle4478 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P4z!
see you in another life

that's scarification, it's quite popular among these ppl who loves tattoo's and body modifications etc.

Luckily these guys used proper tools for the operation.. but without anaesthesia? auutschh

Old Post Oct-14-2004 19:01  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for P4z! Click here to Send P4z! a Private Message Visit P4z!'s homepage! Add P4z! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robin
OMGTTFOWTISFBIDK

i just wonder what that looks like after a year orso..

Old Post Oct-14-2004 19:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for robin Click here to Send robin a Private Message Add robin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P4z!
see you in another life

a few pics of healed scarifications:

I remember reading somewhere that these have been used througout history by several different cultures

Old Post Oct-14-2004 19:10  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for P4z! Click here to Send P4z! a Private Message Visit P4z!'s homepage! Add P4z! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Whoa...that one's really nice-looking! But, uh...what part of the body is that on?

Anyways, I guess I liked the fact that he did it to remember his daughter's birthday. We only live with these shells we call 'bodies' for so long before they are totally useless - might as well use em up!

I don't think I'd ever do anything like that to my body, though... I'd get a really ornate tattoo, but that's about the extent of things.

Old Post Oct-14-2004 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turner
Drowning Sunlight

1 word.......................WRONG

Old Post Oct-14-2004 20:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Turner Click here to Send Turner a Private Message Add Turner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
But, uh...what part of the body is that on?

I think it's the shoulder.

Old Post Oct-14-2004 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HardKiller
EDM Addict

That's fucked up!

Old Post Oct-14-2004 22:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for HardKiller Click here to Send HardKiller a Private Message Visit HardKiller's homepage! Add HardKiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CATHAIN
Supreme tranceaddict

I seriously just don't get it?
Something isnt right in that guys head

Old Post Oct-14-2004 22:21  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for CATHAIN Click here to Send CATHAIN a Private Message Add CATHAIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > OMFG SICK BASTARD!!!! [Warning Bloody Pics]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread