Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
Sounds like I missed something... fill me in!

Did you miss this?

Well, pretty much what it sounds like, there was this couple, and pretty much, they set themselves up in a corner on the top deck (as you walked up the stairs, right on the right side) and the girl was sitting on the lap of the guy, making suggestive movements and then she was walking around with stratigically places wet spots on her skirt.

looked pretty much like the caught on video at a baseball game sort of stuff.

Old Post Jul-05-2004 16:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

And in TOTA fashion I will say...Pics or STFU

Well this was a prty and a half...shame I missed that part though. What did that couple looked like I'm so curious

Old Post Jul-05-2004 16:55  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

thats crazy,,,, really.

Old Post Jul-05-2004 17:18  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

quote:
Originally posted by jenna_rae
Blah who cares. It was disgusting and it makes them disgusting. When I looked over at them the creepy guy was staring me down. I have horrible memories of it.

Old Post Jul-05-2004 17:40  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
High on PSI
la crème de la crème

quote:
Originally posted by jenna_rae
Blah who cares. It was disgusting and it makes them disgusting. When I looked over at them the creepy guy was staring me down. I have horrible memories of it.

hehehe shoulda told me, i woulda willfully kicked his ass hehehe

Old Post Jul-05-2004 17:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for High on PSI Click here to Send High on PSI a Private Message Visit High on PSI's homepage! Add High on PSI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

LEGENDARY day.....

ok, so now it's my turn

to be honest, this was the BEST time i've EVER had
outside of europe.

soooo many cool ppl i met (starsearcher, arturob, and E2EKIEL and MANY more),
and the regular TO armin crew (RJ,Mike,Jenna, etc.)

i NEVER had a clue that it would be THAT good.
knew it'd be great but, this was INSANE

eh john, it was me who u met on the way to the boat who spotted
armin.... it was quite sick - 'bout 6 blocks from the boat,
i look up and there he is, on the corner, with dave lewis and 2 others...

at first no one believed me, but i was like, dude, armin's RIGHT THERE!!!!!" i could see him smiling but shying away as if not to be seen, but then we ALL saw 'em. he took a pic with us (thx for that john) and i DEFINITELY knew it was gonna be an unbelievable day.

the set was AMAZING, of the 7 times i've seen him now, it was one of the best i've ever heard armin spin, if not THE best.
SOOOOOOO armin, beautiful progressive with a BANGIN beat.

btw, it sounded great in/on there, enuff bass which is key....

anyway, to close, have been to europe 11 times and many other places, and this is one of the absolute best experiences i've ever had in my whole life

thank you to the guv for this incredible idea(e2ekiel).
great partyin' with everyone and i cant wait till the next one

Old Post Jul-05-2004 17:58  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

and i also agree that this was the party of the summer. screw any other event in clubs and any other DJs that came or are going to come. i wanna go back on the boat with everyone that was there and stay there forever. please please please have more boat cruises with amazing DJs and amazing weather.

DigitalMP, where did your pictures go? I was looking at them earlier and now they are gone. And Arturo, where the heck are your pictures, you lazy butt!

Old Post Jul-05-2004 18:03  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

ciaooooooooooo

the pics are on my iBook...... trying to get them on my pc!

heh...will be up asap.

xxx artù

Old Post Jul-05-2004 18:12  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
High on PSI
la crème de la crème

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
and i also agree that this was the party of the summer. screw any other event in clubs and any other DJs that came or are going to come. i wanna go back on the boat with everyone that was there and stay there forever. please please please have more boat cruises with amazing DJs and amazing weather.

couldnt agree with u more

Old Post Jul-05-2004 18:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for High on PSI Click here to Send High on PSI a Private Message Visit High on PSI's homepage! Add High on PSI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
angelgirl
CUPCAKE FOR YOU!

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

"If this is heaven, then I don't mind holding this bag for eternity."

I was going to comment on this one too as it was my favorite of the lot. All RJ needs is pair a pumps and a little bit of rouge and we TA girls have some serious competition.

Looks like everyone had a blast. Really sad I had to miss partying with all of you at what sounds like was the best party of the year.

Old Post Jul-05-2004 19:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for angelgirl Click here to Send angelgirl a Private Message Add angelgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShadoWolf
ISOS

quote:
Originally posted by starsearcher
Here's just a little teaser preview

wow Arturo is such a fan-boy, flying all that way to see Armin

Old Post Jul-07-2004 14:17  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

hehehe wtffffffffffff. i was in town for business

Old Post Jul-07-2004 14:19  Italy

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI.D. this brazilian trance song [2003] [39]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - No War in the Summer [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread