Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mpjohnston
tranceaddict

Ana Sia show changed from Bluebird to Ogden
10/28 - Paul Oakenfold at ogden
10/8-10/9 REefinition at Cervantes - its got a bunch of people

RE: DEFINITION feat. Mimosa and The New Deal w/ Two Fresh, Marty Party, Brothers Past, Sacred Science, BRAINFEEDER feat. Samiyam, Ras G, Lorn, Tokimonsta, Orchard Lounge, Future Rock, Frequent C, Raw Russ, The Floozies, And More TBA

and fyi gorillaz is at wells fargo theatre... hallow freaken ween at 1st bank center in broomfeild.

Toddles

Last edited by mpjohnston on Aug-03-2010 at 22:46

Old Post Aug-03-2010 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mpjohnston Click here to Send mpjohnston a Private Message Visit mpjohnston's homepage! Add mpjohnston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Oakenfold is at The Ogden and not The Fillmore. Already had it up in the calendar...

http://www.ogdentheatre.net/eventdetail.php?id=28680

Old Post Aug-03-2010 21:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

oooh time to make reservations at the new hyatt summerfield they opened up there for hallow freakin ween!!! this is my bday i can't wait to see schulz

Old Post Aug-04-2010 06:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for hakudoshi Click here to Send hakudoshi a Private Message Add hakudoshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JASHKO
tranceaddict in training

Hey All, I'm opening for Matt Darey on 8/26 at Beta, you can email me jashkomusic@gmail.com for guest list spots! Hope to see you all there!

Old Post Aug-07-2010 21:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JASHKO Click here to Send JASHKO a Private Message Visit JASHKO's homepage! Add JASHKO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

i wonder if deadmau5 will have his stage setup at the fillmore. i really hate missing out on it at global.

Old Post Aug-09-2010 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for hakudoshi Click here to Send hakudoshi a Private Message Add hakudoshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

I'm pretty sure he will.

Old Post Aug-09-2010 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

Tiesto @ 1st Bank Center Nov 12.

Finally a tiesto show not at a club. This might be worth checking out.

Old Post Aug-17-2010 17:17 
JASHKO
tranceaddict in training

Dada Life 9/30 @ Beta

Old Post Aug-18-2010 00:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JASHKO Click here to Send JASHKO a Private Message Visit JASHKO's homepage! Add JASHKO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rythm
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mimikish
Tiesto @ 1st Bank Center Nov 12.

Finally a tiesto show not at a club. This might be worth checking out.

I hope so, but I am afraid it will be a teenage tiesto fest. Very interesting though.

Old Post Aug-18-2010 13:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rythm Click here to Send rythm a Private Message Add rythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JASHKO
tranceaddict in training

11/11 Gareth Emery @ BEta

Old Post Aug-21-2010 16:30  United States
mpjohnston
tranceaddict

back from wild road trip. Awesome to come back and see Gareth announced!!!! Tiesto will be wild but pricey... money comes and goes but those amazingly beautiful moments dont.

oct 23rd - bassnectar, ott, nosaj thing, brother ali @ 1st bank
nov 6th - infected mushroom, mux mool, lotus @ fillmore
sept 28th - conspirator @ mishawaka - rumor of a tractor beam set but I heard it might be on the 18th so maybe unannounced at this time
dec 3rd & 4th - pretty lights @ telluride

and for my hippies - phish @ 1st bank 10/10-10/12 YIPPIE!!!

For STS9 we may have a heck of a lot party going... working out some red tape but will keep you posted of the funness

Old Post Aug-25-2010 14:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mpjohnston Click here to Send mpjohnston a Private Message Visit mpjohnston's homepage! Add mpjohnston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mpjohnston
tranceaddict

Okay found the misprint.

Conspiritor is the 9/18th not the 28th at the mish (rumor of tractor beam as eoto is playing the night before)
Conspiritor also playing with break science and michel menert at cervantes on the 9/16th

Old Post Aug-25-2010 21:50  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread