Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The longest break
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
That table doesn't look safe.

Neither does the mold all along the baseboard

Old Post Oct-25-2017 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Neither does the mold all along the baseboard

Oh, I didn't even notice that. Ew.

Anywhere But Here - A progressive breaks mix

Old Post Oct-26-2017 05:54  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

I haven't finished a complete original track in about a year and a half now, I think. My wife and I got caught up doing photo shoots with a bunch of local models, and it's sorta consumed our lives doing 4-8 shoots a week. The funny part is, many of them are really good singers and we've talked about collaborating on music, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I have recorded some covers with a few of them, but that didn't really require any creativity on my part, so it doesn't really count to me. I'm hoping to get back into it once the rainy season rolls around.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Oct-27-2017 02:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

chronic and recurring homelessness for the past 2-3 years, makes it really difficult to even own nice headphones, let alone work consistently. should be turning things around this year though. I think I went like almost a year guys... lol it was pretty depressing.

Old Post Oct-27-2017 18:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

i often have to stop making tunes thanks to mental health issues and crappy life ect but i do manage to make something at least once a month i just wish my life was better im sure it will make a big difference in the studio

Old Post Oct-27-2017 20:29  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

quote:
Originally posted by stewart.m
i often have to stop making tunes thanks to mental health issues and crappy life ect but i do manage to make something at least once a month i just wish my life was better im sure it will make a big difference in the studio

you know, I've talked to this with other people, and sometimes we make our best music when we're like sad or got mental health shit going on. if you didn't have that shit going on, you may just be making less inspired music. I mean all the best musicians are kinda nutty right?

Old Post Nov-02-2017 18:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris marsh
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
Sadness/sorrow and dispair, and even anger is something different from depression imo.
The later enhance no creativity or inspiration what so ever while the former may, similar to happiness and success as both sides are actual emotions while depression is lack of such.
Depression is a mental issue. Sadness is not, itís a normal human emotion in which music may be inspired from, while depression only inspires to self destruction.
However if you get out of depression you may have something to write about but most likely not, people tend to just lose those years completely and rather focus on future.
Who would think this threat would pull out the heavy shit lol. Emo tranceaddict.

Having experienced a couple of bouts of depression myself i completely agree. Therapy helped me and things are looking up atm

https://soundcloud.com/cj-marshall-2

Old Post Nov-02-2017 23:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for chris marsh Click here to Send chris marsh a Private Message Add chris marsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
bypass

Chalk another one up for depression. I cant even drink a beer anymore because it amplifies the depression tenfold which is fine I don't need beer. I cant tolerate antidepressants unless im heavy on xanax which I dont want to do so im kind of stuck. Depression is only my side problem, my severe anxiety is torturing me quite a bit.

Old Post Nov-02-2017 23:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Chalk another one up for depression. I cant even drink a beer anymore because it amplifies the depression tenfold which is fine I don't need beer. I cant tolerate antidepressants unless im heavy on xanax which I dont want to do so im kind of stuck. Depression is only my side problem, my severe anxiety is torturing me quite a bit.

the world is a fucked up place no wonder people have anxiety man

Old Post Nov-02-2017 23:51 
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Meditation works wonders for anxiety and your life in general, speaking from experience......

Old Post Nov-06-2017 20:21  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by Evolve140
the world is a fucked up place no wonder people have anxiety man

yes, unfortunately it seems to be getting worse, especially for younger people

Old Post Nov-06-2017 20:22  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

I haven't made a whole track in like seven years. For the past six years a different hobby ate up all of my free time. Until a week ago I don't think I had even touched any of my audio software for like a year. I still looked for new music a lot and went out from time to time, just stopped creating my own stuff. Lately, though, I've really been wanting to get back into it.

Old Post Nov-06-2017 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The longest break
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread