Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
Wal-Mart sells these small packaged clear ponchos for 99cents that will easily fit in your back pocket. I plan to wear one in, throw it away once under the tent, then keep a second one in my pocket for afterword's.

i'll go check those out...good idea.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 23:14  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

how's the can situation? Are there many cabs available??

Old Post Mar-17-2012 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
how's the can situation? Are there many cabs available??

Cans: Usually plenty of those plastic porta potties, but go out of your way to find the clean ones...

Cabs: Terrible, waited for two and a half hours after the event ended last year! Seems there are like 10 cabs and 10,000 people looking for one, but the place to wait is by this big tank (water tank, not the military kind) across from the main entrance. Don't bother walking around to different streets looking for one, or you'll just wind up finding out that there aren't any around.

I may actually drive to the event from the hotel for the first time in years if it's raining, can't wait two plus hours for a cab in freezing rain...

Old Post Mar-17-2012 05:13  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Cans: Usually plenty of those plastic porta potties, but go out of your way to find the clean ones...

Cabs: Terrible, waited for two and a half hours after the event ended last year! Seems there are like 10 cabs and 10,000 people looking for one, but the place to wait is by this big tank (water tank, not the military kind) across from the main entrance. Don't bother walking around to different streets looking for one, or you'll just wind up finding out that there aren't any around.

I may actually drive to the event from the hotel for the first time in years if it's raining, can't wait two plus hours for a cab in freezing rain...

Awesome! thanks for the info on both topics, even-though "can" was a typo lol.

Old Post Mar-17-2012 05:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

The tent order was doubled. No reason to joke there.

I have a few tickets for sale.
Will sell for cost.

I got my hands on some VIP tix

Old Post Mar-17-2012 08:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tygamilk
Senior tranceaddict

If anybody has any tix left PM me. I got friends who still wanna go.

Old Post Mar-17-2012 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tygamilk Click here to Send tygamilk a Private Message Add tygamilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dashdash
Senior tranceaddict

Looks like its gonna snow tonight! Snow > Rain

Edit: it MAY snow.. Conflicting reports from weather.com and Wunderground

Last edited by dashdash on Mar-17-2012 at 19:14

Old Post Mar-17-2012 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dashdash Click here to Send dashdash a Private Message Add dashdash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

One VIP ticket for sale here. Selling at cost for $165. Let me know if interested.

Old Post Mar-17-2012 19:17  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USAJerry
Senior tranceaddict

Here's an audio link for tonight's broadcast if you prefer not to use the what's coming from the ASOT page.

http://91.82.84.111:5555/listen.pls

Also save this link for later this coming week and it will also relay lots of UMF/WMC/MMW coverage.

Feel free to pass it along.

Old Post Mar-17-2012 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for USAJerry Click here to Send USAJerry a Private Message Add USAJerry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TSG
"Trinity"

quote:
Originally posted by tygamilk
If anybody has any tix left PM me. I got friends who still wanna go.

Let me check with my friend.

Old Post Mar-17-2012 20:32  Oman
Click Here to See the Profile for TSG Click here to Send TSG a Private Message Add TSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by USAJerry
Here's an audio link for tonight's broadcast if you prefer not to use the what's coming from the ASOT page.

http://91.82.84.111:5555/listen.pls

Also save this link for later this coming week and it will also relay lots of UMF/WMC/MMW coverage.

Feel free to pass it along.

thanks

Old Post Mar-17-2012 21:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

"Hey Beyond Wonderland 2012 fans, the city of San Bernardino is experiencing a power outage and it is causing issues at will call and some of the stages. We are working on getting will call back up soon as possible so you can get in and we are getting some emergency generators for the stages.
Please bear with us."- Beyond Wonderland team

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Mar-18-2012 00:07  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this Kosmonova Song [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhilippe Van Mullem - Sugar of Life (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread