Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Turbonium
Supreme tranceaddict

I only heard of Lady Gaga recently, via Poker Face, and I gotta' say, I'm impressed. She's genuinely talented, and I like her totally off the wall style.

Oh yea, she has a nice ass, too.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Turbonium Click here to Send Turbonium a Private Message Add Turbonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I'm not at all saying that you would be miserable because you'd be rich. Certainly not. Hell, I'd be pretty fucking happy if I could live that easy.

I'm talking about all of the bullshit that comes along with being a pop star that you would have to go through. If you were doing something as racy and out-there as Lady Gaga, do you have any idea how much criticism you'd have to face from people on a daily basis? How busy, how stressed, how tired you'd be? Would you be happy being under so much pressure to act a certain way and be a completely different person? You wouldn't be the "Jamie" you are now. There's a reason so many artists end up getting fucked on drugs.

look i like lady ga ga. you don't have to like her. i dont hold it against her that she doesn't put out songs that are at her full potential and she's following madonna's footsteps.

you could say the same thing to millions of people who just go to their "job" everyday that doesn't necessarily define them. it's a paycheck. a big fat one in her case.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

And those millions of people are able to leave their work at the office at the end of the day. You couldn't if you were in that position.

Meh, whatever.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
failed attempt at a black joke maybe i read it wrong

"you'd be like that nigga from "brewster's millions "
"lol not at all."
"is it because he's black?"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...yeah 4/10.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...yeah 4/10.

dummy. the lower the number the better the score, right? like golf?

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:15  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yes dear. *pat on head*

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue

quote:
Yes dear. *pat on head*

you're fuckin up the 'do, jp.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:31  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

SHUT UP. Or I'll fuck your ASS up.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:37 
Omega_Blue

quote:
SHUT UP. Or I'll fuck your ASS up.

lol!

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:57  South Korea
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

relevant

Old Post Jan-16-2010 16:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Bump. Goddamn was I ever WRONG about Lady Gaga and I take it all back. She is such an insanely talented musician and performer. I watched her doc on Netflix and got the impression that she's pretty normal when not donning the Gaga persona. Like you'd be able to talk to her without feeling star struck or whatever. And as if I said she isn't the Madonna of our time...lol fuck what a dumbass I am. If anything she's the BOWIE of our time!

I should let Jamie know, lol.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:01 
Krysta_101
The Original Alt

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
What she puts out isn't music.

The piety of the chill out room at tranceaddict is something I've sincerely cherished over these years. This was said under the premise that what he was stating was sage and incontrovertible. All we breathed was virgin air and we corrupted it with the same degree of glee one has when kicking an ant mound.

I need idoru and clovis back to tell me what's what. My compass roses.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Krysta_101 Click here to Send Krysta_101 a Private Message Add Krysta_101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread