Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul van Dyk Tracklist Archive (1992 - Present)
Pages (45): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Vandict
This set looks amazing god i wish it was 2002 again

You and me both man. This set kicked my ASS last night.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Thanks DA, but it is indeed already up on the first page.

I just found it on the first page now. Didn't find it before because I searched for "Athens" My mistake..

Last edited by DarkAngel on Aug-25-2006 at 12:53

Old Post Aug-25-2006 12:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

I founs some time ago a few sets, but still can't download them also they aren't included in archive!

Paul van Dyk @ Cosmic Club Münster Germany 19-01-1996 - Tape A
PAUL_VAN_DYK_LIVE_at_RIVIERA_7_27_02_PART_one
PAUL_VAN_DYK_LIVE_at_RIVIERA_7_27_02_PART_TWO

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Aug-25-2006 13:39  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thesuperfunk
On Track

I remember us going through the Riviera Theatre set on PvDPlanet a while back ...

Part 1:
-
01. Milo - Jungle Of Mirror
02. Project Medusa vs Exor - Moonshine (Exor Part II)
03. Klea - Tic Toc (Magik Muzik Mix) (Paul van Dyk Edit)

Bitrate: 192 CBR
Length: 12.03
Filesize: 16,9 MB

Part 2:
-
04. ID
05. Meteor Seven - Universal Sound (Paul Van Dyk Remix)
06. Luke Slater - Nothing At All (King Unique's Chocolate Orange)
07. M Factor - Mother
08. Antiloop - Trespasser (Robbie Rivera's Twisted Mix)
09. Big Bass vs Michelle Narine - What you Do (Instrumental)
10. Chew-Fu Phat - Without You
11. Paul van Dyk - Working
12. Mirco de Govia - Things That Matter
13. MMDC - No More Rain
14. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (E-Werk Club Mix)
15. Paul van Dyk - Another Way
16. Murphy Brown & Nu-NRG - Aloa P (Mr Pink Remix)
17. Nu-NRG - Dreamland
18. The Moon feat. Nu-NRG - Supersonik Way
19. Nu-NRG - Take Your Air
20. Angelic Touchdown - Marinero (Nu-NRG Remix)
21. Kyau vs Albert - Save Me
22. Noemi - Y.O.U. (Mezziah Mix) (Paul van Dyk Edit)
23. Nitromethane - Time To Die (Seraque Remix)

Bitrate: 192 CBR
Length: 79.57
Filesize: 112,4 MB

Old Post Aug-25-2006 23:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for thesuperfunk Click here to Send thesuperfunk a Private Message Visit thesuperfunk's homepage! Add thesuperfunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Yea I even remebmer helping to ID that set. I could have SWORN i'd added it here as well. Don't know what's gone wrong there.

And I also remember adding that Berns Stockholm set that shades of grey posted above. And the reason I remember that one in particular is because it was originally broadcast about 2 or 3 months after the actual set took place, and I ended up altering the date accordingly.

Something fishy is going on here...

Old Post Aug-25-2006 23:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Yea I even remebmer helping to ID that set. I could have SWORN i'd added it here as well. Don't know what's gone wrong there.

And I also remember adding that Berns Stockholm set that shades of grey posted above. And the reason I remember that one in particular is because it was originally broadcast about 2 or 3 months after the actual set took place, and I ended up altering the date accordingly.

Something fishy is going on here...

you're 100% correct - i specifically remember looking up the TLs and dates for both those sets a few months back and they were both in the archive.

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Aug-25-2006 23:38  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Maybe an edit got lost in a board crash? Keep an offline copy, much easier to edit and copy/paste anyway

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Aug-26-2006 10:16  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DevilRed
tranceaddict

hey guys anybody know or heard anything bout this set? fake?

Paul_van_Dyk_-_Live_at_-balticclubbers.com

thanks

Old Post Aug-29-2006 16:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DevilRed Click here to Send DevilRed a Private Message Add DevilRed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by lüv~hât
4. Terranova & Austin Leeds - Brinca

Thank you, djash. I change my signature for the correct :P

Yes. We established this about a month ago.

Old Post Sep-04-2006 18:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdavid
Supreme tranceaddict

02.08.2006 Paul van Dyk`s Soundgarden @ Radio Fritz

anyone a link to this set?? some broadcast or so...

Old Post Sep-04-2006 22:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for djdavid Click here to Send djdavid a Private Message Add djdavid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

It's been a long time coming, but I finally exceeded the word count. Please continue in this thread guys:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=368002

I will try and get the new link put in the sticky ASAP.

*Thread Closed*

Old Post Sep-06-2006 03:55 

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul van Dyk Tracklist Archive (1992 - Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (45): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeep Breaks [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgoria - "Anni Mari" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread