Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What crazy stuff is the psycho saying?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Right.

Carry on.

Old Post Oct-23-2014 16:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

I cannot believe someone can actually think like this. I really hope he gets help. I have closed my email account. Probably going to quit posting here, too. This guy is just too weird and I do not want him to know anything about me. Hope to see you guys in Detroit!

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
After what mellly did and revealed me, i dont trust anyone here.

Everytime I put a like to a girl on facebook i get coincidentaly get hungry. Sometimes i have to use abelton because ican't concentrate when i mix and tell mel that there's nothing she could do to mess me up so i dont do ableton anymore because i can mix now that kind told her.

Nobody will believe me but mel is also more in love with me than I am with her. Her hold on me soooo strong that her influence is totaly absolute. I can';t go to the police they just throw me in loony bin all i can do is behave in her manner and i dont gain weight.

Nobody i know or heard of read about has expeirenced this kind of love before.

I wish she could let go of me and i can pick another soul mate and live the dream of true person wishes and make countless babies across the globe from doing different gigs. That would be my gift to god if melly loses control over me.

When I leave TA for awhile I freeze at night not cuz of temperature but something mel does i can't explain it but tis not a coincidence. I wish i could leave you guys and go to college and make myself and my parents proud. It feels like i'm stuck here forever.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Oct-23-2014 21:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

WTF AM I READING

Old Post Oct-23-2014 22:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
WTF AM I READING

I HAVE NO IDEA (I just hope it's the one of the strangest troll threads in TA history).

If this is real Mel, how the fuck did he get your email address?

Why hasn't a mod shut this shit down? I mean talk about lawsuit waiting to happen.

Old Post Oct-24-2014 02:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coastie
Vale?

I have not posted on this site in ages, but I remember the first time I ever went to meet up with TA's it was at Blue, and I was meeting up with Juan, and DA. I ended up meeting a lot of cool ppl that night including Richard, and Ivan. Juan seemed like a normal dude that first time I met him, as did all the other TA's.

Juan after reading all this I don't know what to say... It seems like you need help. As someone who has met you in the past I urge you to go get help, this does not sound healthy.

Old Post Oct-27-2014 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Coastie Click here to Send Coastie a Private Message Add Coastie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceElevation
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Oct-27-2014 21:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceElevation Click here to Send TranceElevation a Private Message Add TranceElevation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
3xx3r7
Speedy J addict

That Paulino troll is still around? Dude seriously go see a professional, you've probably heard that many times anyway.

Second question why is everyone still acknowledging this guy? As the old internet saying goes: "Don't feed the troll."

Old Post Nov-04-2014 19:36  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for 3xx3r7 Click here to Send 3xx3r7 a Private Message Visit 3xx3r7's homepage! Add 3xx3r7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Juan Paulino did nothing wrong.

Old Post Sep-28-2021 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

In fact, I'd go so far as to say Juan Paulino did everything right.

Old Post Oct-13-2021 14:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

I'm of the mindset that MellyMel really DID have an affinity toward Juan Paulino and proved it by making a thread about him.

I, too, have an affinity for Juan Paulino as I've bumped a thread pertaining to him which is seven years old so as to prove my affinity for him. Juan Paulino has a lot (of trance mixes) to offer any pining, clueless, and whimsical bachelorette.

Old Post Oct-14-2021 12:46 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What crazy stuff is the psycho saying?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome Kinda Essestial mix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Gift - "The Seventh Day" (Main Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread