Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
macky4546
Senior tranceaddict

i believe insomniac offers a shuttle

http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act...iew&_pky=117892

Old Post Feb-06-2012 17:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for macky4546 Click here to Send macky4546 a Private Message Visit macky4546's homepage! Add macky4546 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by macky4546
i believe insomniac offers a shuttlehttp://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act...iew&_pky=117892

Yeah, we've been discussing it. Question is when it would leave after the event, not much detailed info up on it yet...

Old Post Feb-06-2012 17:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
macky4546
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Yeah, we've been discussing it. Question is when it would leave after the event, not much detailed info up on it yet...

yeah not sure about that...i just saw this when i bough tickets... I would assume right after the event is over.

Old Post Feb-06-2012 17:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for macky4546 Click here to Send macky4546 a Private Message Visit macky4546's homepage! Add macky4546 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

Hopefully they are leaving after the event and not during the last bit. I can see it being super chaotic immediately after the festival's over which is why they would probably want to start loading the busses during the last hour-ish. I emailed Insomniac but haven't got a reply back.

All this being said, are there are any affordable hotels in the UCLA area? It seems like a pretty rich area of LA. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything affordable. Also, they must be having shuttle busses leave from other locations of LA too eh, not just from UCLA?

Old Post Feb-07-2012 05:06  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for thefunk Click here to Send thefunk a Private Message Add thefunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

They have shuttles at LA area colleges. USC and LMU are close the airport. LMU is actually right next to the airport.

Old Post Feb-07-2012 06:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

Awesome thanks so much. I was thinking of getting a hotel near LAX because of the early flight and there are cheaper options. If LMU is right by the airport then that makes it even easier. Thanks!

Old Post Feb-07-2012 06:54  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for thefunk Click here to Send thefunk a Private Message Add thefunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meniphesto
Senior tranceaddict

So may be W&W may be here not sure how reliable this site is.

http://m.last.fm/music/W%2526W/+events

Old Post Feb-09-2012 06:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Meniphesto Click here to Send Meniphesto a Private Message Add Meniphesto to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MoChi
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Meniphesto

I'm not sure if it's true or not but wouldn't Armin put W&W on his ASOT stage for this event?

Old Post Feb-09-2012 11:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MoChi Click here to Send MoChi a Private Message Add MoChi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dorkiedanny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

even though i hope it would be true, its probably not. w&w would be on the asot stage, and armin already announced 8 djs, including himself. the event is a 9 hour event, so one would figure 1 hour per DJ, with armin getting 2 hours. hopefully im wrong though and they add more djs.

Old Post Feb-09-2012 23:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dorkiedanny Click here to Send dorkiedanny a Private Message Add dorkiedanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

W&W if not at *asot then I hope at another trance event that will be at a major club and not a crapshoot trance event that wont draw anyone.

Last edited by element-y on Feb-10-2012 at 01:47

Old Post Feb-09-2012 23:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meniphesto
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by element-y
W&W if not at Ultra then I hope at another trance event that will be at a major club and not a crapshoot trance event that wont draw anyone. Miami has this problem. And seems like there are other trance djs lined up for WMC as well. So if they plan something, hope they got a night at a solid club.

Well they are going to be in LA @ Exchange on March 9 and then in San Francisco on March 23 @ Ruby Skye

Old Post Feb-10-2012 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Meniphesto Click here to Send Meniphesto a Private Message Add Meniphesto to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

quote:
Well they are going to be in LA @ Exchange on March 9 and then in San Francisco on March 23 @ Ruby Skye

Hmm...might go to LA for this one if not at Beyond. SF has the Miami problem with trance acts that are.. not Armin or PVD.

Though having W&W with other trance acts I would prefer since if they are at a later timeslot, they might help pick the bpm up from prog to heavier stuff for the artist before them.

Last edited by element-y on Feb-10-2012 at 02:17

Old Post Feb-10-2012 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackG&D Pacha NYC - September 2007 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackV-Three - Zuluu [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread