Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.10.25 Blkmarket & Resolute - Get Spooky @ TBA with Hobo & Matador
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

Got mine!

Seb, you actually bought a ticket? This calls for a Seb-Actually-Bought-A-Ticket dance.

Old Post Oct-03-2013 16:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
Got mine!

Seb, you actually bought a ticket? This calls for a Seb-Actually-Bought-A-Ticket dance.

Old Post Oct-03-2013 16:42  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

That is actually perfect.

Old Post Oct-03-2013 16:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

i will literally practice this all month if you're down to do it with me at the party..

Old Post Oct-03-2013 16:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
i will literally practice this all month if you're down to do it with me at the party..

Neat idea, I'll try to practice this suave dance

Old Post Oct-03-2013 17:23  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benjamin1forty
tranceaddict

tickets bought. this is going to be the spookiest party around!!!

looking for these live sets be extraa ghoulish.

richie playing hobo's mind games

edit link

Old Post Oct-06-2013 18:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin1forty Click here to Send benjamin1forty a Private Message Add benjamin1forty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

Let's see

Friday Night @ BlkMkt/Resolute
BK Warehouse possibly?

Hobo (M_NUS/Enter)
Matador (M_NUS/Enter)
MORE ARTIST TBA

Friday Night @ Output
Nina Kravitz (Enter all summer in Ibiza)

Am I dumb to think that RICHIE is coming to NYC early after the ADE in AMS and Warehouse Project gig in England, spend some time in NYC before going to Marquee LV on the 26th, it'd give him a good time to prep finish his meetings for Nov 6th Guggenheim Fund Raiser and he'd have 3 of his artist label mates playing Halloween in NYC.

oh who am i kidding, i'm a dreamer right..

Old Post Oct-08-2013 14:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

I'm well aware of these two but, just to recall, Gaiser was sick and Barem went ALL-IN, deep, anal, no lube, no homo... HOLYY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Totally unexpected from him. Never knew he had that style but damn how much I loved it. Hope these guys carve a similar experience but the BlkM Halloween bar has been set at a record high.

Old Post Oct-09-2013 14:18  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
oh who am i kidding, i'm a dreamer right..

why are you so excited about richie? i'd rather have hobo/matador play longer sets than have him on the bill also at this point lol.

Old Post Oct-09-2013 14:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
I'm well aware of these two but, just to recall, Gaiser was sick and Barem went ALL-IN, deep, anal, no lube, no homo... HOLYY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Totally unexpected from him. Never knew he had that style but damn how much I loved it. Hope these guys carve a similar experience but the BlkM Halloween bar has been set at a record high.

It'll actually be kind of similar I think. Matador is live like Gaiser and will probably play a shorter set, lots of his own tracks.. totally unique sound. Then Hobo will bend us all over

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
why are you so excited about richie? i'd rather have hobo/matador play longer sets than have him on the bill also at this point lol.

I would love a M-nus showcase with everyone except for Richie lol. Seen him too often and I care more about his label now and who he's grooming than what he's putting out right now.

Old Post Oct-09-2013 14:43  United States
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz

Yes sir.

Everybody's jaws were on the floor

Old Post Oct-09-2013 14:50  Poland
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo

I would love a M-nus showcase with everyone except for Richie lol. Seen him too often and I care more about his label now and who he's grooming than what he's putting out right now.

I agree, time for fresh and new blood

Old Post Oct-09-2013 14:51  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.10.25 Blkmarket & Resolute - Get Spooky @ TBA with Hobo & Matador
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Song 6 from PVD - MOS Sessions (12-06-99) PART 2 [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLittle Wonder - "Eclipse" (Leama & Moor Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread