Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Flow
yeah ok

Nice edited post

Old Post Nov-16-2010 15:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dany Veltri
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
friggin babies CONSTANTLY bitching, so you gotta work on Monday, be pissed off at the promoter b/c YOU can't make a party? they run a business too! and instead of cancelling the event completely, they did what they could to make it happen with as little disruption as possible...and you're still gonna bitch? STFU...go live in a crap town like Cleveland and tell me how many parties you get with big DJs. Spoiled brats up here...and that spoiled "its all about ME" attitude is what gets parties shut down and fuels the city to push off club openings even more...keep your mouths shut and don't ruin it for everyone else.

Then they shouldn't be pre-selling tickets if the venue isn't 100% sorted out, sell them at the door. Lots of other promoters in NY -- Made, Massive, Basic -- and no one else has this problem.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 15:54  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Dany Veltri Click here to Send Dany Veltri a Private Message Add Dany Veltri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

the thing that sux is that D36 is pissin off so many amazing dj's with their permit & license bullshit! they won't wanna play there, especially sasha

Old Post Nov-16-2010 16:48  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
the thing that sux is that D36 is pissin off so many amazing dj's with their permit & license bullshit! they won't wanna play there, especially sasha

they arent just pissing off the dj's they are pissing off the clubbers
look at this thread lol
opening night should be free admission or open bar or something
for all the headache

Old Post Nov-16-2010 16:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Don't be surprised if Calderone goes back to Pacha

he is beyond pist at this point

Old Post Nov-16-2010 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Don't be surprised if Calderone goes back to Pacha

he is beyond pist at this point

i wouldnt be suprised if pacha has something to do with the delay of d36 lol

i heard a "rumor" that back in the day when they first were opening they would call the cops on crobar, and if you remember back in like 2006 there was a month or 2 straight that every weekend they had to close at like 5am or something but yet pacha never got bothered...again its just a "rumor" who really knows tho cause there was alot of drugs and shit going on in that area at the same time

Old Post Nov-16-2010 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
i wouldnt be suprised if pacha has something to do with the delay of d36 lol

i heard a "rumor" that back in the day when they first were opening they would call the cops on crobar, and if you remember back in like 2006 there was a month or 2 straight that every weekend they had to close at like 5am or something but yet pacha never got bothered...again its just a "rumor" who really knows tho cause there was alot of drugs and shit going on in that area at the same time

This is what I don't get about people talking about "rumors".

If it's just a "rumor", why would you bother writing about it? You don't know if its true or not. And if its not true, all you're doing is spreading misinformation like a virus.

My .2 cents.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 17:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
This is what I don't get about people talking about "rumors".

If it's just a "rumor", why would you bother writing about it? You don't know if its true or not. And if its not true, all you're doing is spreading misinformation like a virus.

My .2 cents.

i agree your right, but again i said it was a rumor i never said it was 100% set in stone but at this point its starting to get a lil bullshit/shady with all these advertisements of openings and bookings but then nothing ever happens. Again tho the only ones who really know whats going on with d36 is the city and the club itself

Old Post Nov-16-2010 17:08  United States
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
i agree your right, but again i said it was a rumor i never said it was 100% set in stone but at this point its starting to get a lil bullshit/shady with all these advertisements of openings and bookings but then nothing ever happens. Again tho the only ones who really know whats going on with d36 is the city and the club itself

The point is that you're willfully spreading information that you don't know if its true or not. Just because you label it as a rumor, you think that gives you a free pass to just spread it around? So other people can read it, pick it up, and start spreading it themselves.

I don't get it at all. You're spreading a virus my friend. If you don't know if it's true, just sit on it.

I understand people are frustrated, trust me - I am very frustrated myself. But to start spreading around conspiracy theories and garbage like that - especially about venues that have had their own issues in the past - is a little silly.

Pacha was closed for almost a month before - which club called them out? Think about it.

This city is a very challenging environment for any business catering to nightlife - that's the only truth of the matter right now.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

I have the SOLUTION

Let's start opening clubs on the Eastside of Manhattan like under the 59th street bridge!

Genius I know thanks in advance

Old Post Nov-16-2010 17:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
I have the SOLUTION

Let's start opening clubs on the Eastside of Manhattan like under the 59th street bridge!

Genius I know thanks in advance

GENIUS!

Let's clear out that Food Emporium...now that is a primo space for sure.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 17:25 
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Nice edited post

yeah, i took back what i originally posted so as not to piss u off yet you want to quote my reply and complain about my edit?
damned if i do damned if i dont perhaps
not for nothing Euphoria but do you have something against new members from NYC?
i noticed you closed the thread about JAson Jollins on this forum but only today opened it up.
he's a good friend of mine and a great DJ, censoring him as well?

Old Post Nov-16-2010 18:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadiohead - "Street Spirit" (Tiesto Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread