Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Transage
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by luckystrike
I hope that is a joke.

You do realise you're about to make a very rookie mistake that could easily be avoided by reading a dictionary, right?

Gender may refer to the social condition of being male or female. Therefore, by the very definition of the word, there's nothing wrong whatsoever with Woty's post. You're probably mixing "gender" up with sex.

Old Post Nov-15-2018 16:47  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
I hope that is a joke.

Your face

Old Post Nov-15-2018 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
luckystrike
it's getting late . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
You do realise you're about to make a very rookie mistake that could easily be avoided by reading a dictionary, right?

Gender may refer to the social condition of being male or female. Therefore, by the very definition of the word, there's nothing wrong whatsoever with Woty's post. You're probably mixing "gender" up with sex.

No, I'm not and here is *everything* wrong with it.

"the physical and/or social condition of being male or female"

The latter part was probably added to appease the far left SJW brigade. Just because something is in the dictionary doesn't make it correct. The Oxford English Dictionary recently added 'cisgender' for god sake, and I see the Cambridge dictionary also has it.

Old Post Nov-15-2018 20:35  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for luckystrike Click here to Send luckystrike a Private Message Add luckystrike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Shut your goddamn mouf you stupid idiot

Old Post Nov-16-2018 01:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
No, I'm not and here is *everything* wrong with it.

"the physical and/or social condition of being male or female"

The latter part was probably added to appease the far left SJW brigade.

No, it was added because that's exactly what it means. Since English borrowed it, the word has come to mean more than just "sex", which is the word you have in mind.

Dictionaries don't appease groups anyway, that's not their job.
quote:
Just because something is in the dictionary doesn't make it correct. The Oxford English Dictionary recently added 'cisgender' for god sake, and I see the Cambridge dictionary also has it.

And they describe precisely how "cisgender" is used, that's how dictionaries work. If a dictionary said "pizza with cisgender cheese" is correct, then it would be wrong.

And you'd know it.

Old Post Nov-16-2018 04:30  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I honestly pity the fool that argues language use with Lira, lol.

But, today is Friday, sooooo...

Old Post Nov-16-2018 06:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

I don’t know what gender this thread is but it’s definitely gay.

Old Post Nov-16-2018 09:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
luckystrike
it's getting late . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
And they describe precisely how "cisgender" is used, that's how dictionaries work. If a dictionary said "pizza with cisgender cheese" is correct, then it would be wrong.

You can't describe perfectly how something is used when it is not used at all. 'Cisgender' is a non-word that which is thrown around by the mentally ill regressive left and triggered trannies.

quote:
Dictionaries don't appease groups anyway, that's not their job.

The fact that they include 'cisgender' suggests otherwise.

And actually they do. The regressive left has enormous influence in academia in the western world. They have changed the definition of 'gender' at least once to appease such people.

Pardon me for not being complicit in your mission to smash the patriarchy.

Old Post Nov-16-2018 14:47  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for luckystrike Click here to Send luckystrike a Private Message Add luckystrike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Your argument is so beautifully circular the Ancient Babylonians could probably have used it as the basis of their system of geometry.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Nov-16-2018 15:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Pardon me for not being complicit in your mission to smash the patriarchy.

Snowflake

Old Post Nov-16-2018 16:27  United States
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
You can't describe perfectly how something is used when it is not used at all. 'Cisgender' is a non-word that which is thrown around by the mentally ill regressive left and triggered trannies.

You seem pretty triggered yourself.

Now show us on the doll where those leftist academic meanies touched you.

Old Post Nov-16-2018 18:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
You seem pretty triggered yourself.

Now show us on the doll where those leftist academic meanies touched you.

“DANGUS”

Old Post Nov-16-2018 18:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Transage
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread